Bio

Accessing Atlas Criminal Records...

Please wait...

Name: Y/N L/N

Code Name: C/N

Species: Faunus (Wolf)

Age: 17 years, 3 months and 13 days.

Favourite colour: F/C

Previous Combat School attendance: Searching...

None applicable

Family Members: Searching...

None Applicable

Mental stability: Stable

Description:

· Y/N is a boy of 17 years of age.

· He has H/L, H/C hair, E/C eyes and is slightly tanned.

· Has always been a lone wolf, prefers to work alone or in small groups of 5 or less.

· Muscle strength is higher than other boys his age, possibly due to extreme combat training.

· Wears a F/C coloured hoodie with a tribal wolf pattern on the back and tribal designs down the arms, pants and do-rag (Think of Marcus's head band thing from Gears of War) with black fingerless gloves, and grey combat shoes.

· Has a quick temper, easily angered. Especially when discussing anything Faunus or family related.

· Has been reported to be anti-social. Prefers the company of books and his weapons rather than people.

Semblance: Mimicry – Y/N has the ability to almost perfectly copy a person's Semblance and use it as his own. Has only ever used one 'copy' at a time. Could possibly use more at once but is still unknown. Current number of recorded 'copy' Semblances: 2

Weapon: W/N – a set of wrist mounted blades (Similar to the ones used by the Predators), with the blades being detachable and used as a ranged weapon by a chain-like energy link on his wrists (think of Kratos' blades from the God of War games). Blades have been reported to be able to use a dust elemental effect. When in use, Y/N has the ability to charge his blades with the different effects of Dust.

New directive received...

Deleting all known Data on Y/N L/N...

Command Code: Alpha Bravo Tango