Chapter 12: First Order of Business...

Y/N POV

I was sitting on the windowsill of our dorm room, reading my book while listening to the some of my favourite songs, using my wireless earpiece, while everyone else got ready...

Except Weiss, who was still asleep...

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by a certain team leader, blowing a whistle in Weiss' face, startling the both of us.

Y/N/Weiss: "GAH!!" we both cried as we fell from our respective positions, though thankfully, I fell inside the dorm room rather than out the window.

Ruby: "Good morning Team RWBY!" She called happily while Weiss and I glared at her.

Weiss: "What in the world is WRONG with YOU!?" she snapped and for once I agreed with her.

Y/N: "For once I agree with Ice Queen, WHAT THE HELL!!" I roared but was still greeted with Ruby's child-like smile.

Ruby: "Now that you two are awake..." she started but I interrupted her.

Y/N: "WHAT!? I WAS AWAKE! I was reading on the window...sill..." I slowed as my eyes widened and quickly raced over to the windowsill, only to see that my book hadn't been as lucky as me and had fallen out the window into the garden below.

Y/N: (Whimpering) "Nooooooooooo!!" I softly whimpered as I slouched down over the windowsill, half hanging out of it before being dragged back in the dorm by Blake.

Ruby nervously scratched the back of her head, with a set of nervous laughter to boot.

Ruby: "Well... anyway! Now we can start our first order of business..." she said as both Weiss and I looked at her.

Weiss: "Excuse me?" she said confused.

Y/N: "And that would be..." I started but was interrupted by Yang.

Yang: "Decorating!" she called happily as she had several armfuls of random items.

Y/N: "..." and a blank stare were all I could manage at that point.

Weiss: "WHAT!" she called out, obviously disliking the idea.

Blake: "We still have to unpack..." she said as she gestured to her suitcase, which immediately fell open and littered its entire contents on the floor as soon as she finished speaking "Aaaaand clean" she said as she looked at the former contents of her suitcase.

Weiss looked peeved while I felt like I was going to explode.

I really didn't like that idea, for one I had almost nothing to unpack apart from my Fang mask, which couldn't exactly be placed out in the open.