Volume 2 Prologue

Y/N dream POV

Two years ago...

???: "C/N." A voice called out as I turned around to see my mentor...

Adam Taurus...

Y/N: "Adam." I said simply, my voice empty of emotion.

Adam: "C/N... Y/N..." he said as I flinched at the mention of my name...

Adam NEVER called me by name...

Adam: "I need you to tell me the truth..." he told me with a blank look on his face "There have been rumors going around that you are being more... hesitant... on missions." he stated as my mouth went dry.

Adam: "Y/N, Its because of the humans that your Father was killed, and your Mother is missing..." he stated as I clenched my fists angrily at the mention of my parents.

Adam: "Y/N, I took you under my wing, trained you to be the man you are today." He said as he rested his hand on my shoulder "But if you can't take action against those who threaten the safety of the ones you care for... then what is the point in picking up your sword in the first point?" He pointed out as he sighed and moved away, but not before stopping and saying one last thing.

Adam: "Y/N, the Fang IS your family, and we are here for you... never forget that. Be ready for the mission tomorrow, we'll be infiltrating a Schnee dust storage facility and be... 'borrowing' a Schnee dust shipment." He stated with a smirk, before leaving me to my thoughts.

Present day...

I snapped my eyes open, drenched in a cold sweat, panting slightly. I placed my hand on my face, trying to calm my accelerated heart.

I was fine...

I was at Beacon...

Away from the Fang...

Away from Taurus...