Chapter 2: The Blonde Firecracker

TIME SKIP – 3 days later...

After Blake and I had arrived in Vale and submitted forms for entering Beacon, I had decided to go clubbing to celebrate, because that is what someone would normally do in these situations...

Right?

Blake had decided to go and check out one of the nearby local book stores while I went to find a place to get a strong drink.

I had to buy new clothes since the last ones I had were on the extremist and bloody side... I now wore a F/C coloured hoodie with my custom emblem on the back and , long sleeve pants and do-rag (to hide my Wolf ears) with black fingerless gloves, and grey combat shoes. I also had my new weapon W/N, a pair of wrist blades.

Anyways I was entering this place called "Junior's" on the more... shady part of Vale, and immediately went over to the bar and ordered a low alcohol drink called "Strawberry Sunrise" without any ice.

As I waited, a man in a bowler hat and orange hair came in and started arguing with a guy in a black tux style sleeveless vest, I decide to keep my head down and my hoodie up to try and avoid drawing attention to myself.

???: "Hey!"

Y/N: 'God damn it...' I thought as I glanced his way seeing the orange haired one looking at me with a smile on his face.

Orange haired guy: "What is a kid like you doing in a big, bad place like this?" he asked mockingly "Didn't your Mother teach you not to go to places like this?" he mocked as I clenched my fist, my anger rising at the mention of my mother.

Y/N: "If you wish for me to force feed you your own intestines..." I said as I turned to face him fully, a look of disbelief on his face "... keep talking..." I finished, anger clear in my E/C eyes, before turning back around as my drink arrived.

Over the lest than tolerable music (I swear the classics are better than this techno bull...), I heard the door open and saw another teen about my age walk in. she had long flowing blonde, almost golden hair, and wore a brown leather jacket and black short shorts.

Y/N: 'Wonder what she is here for...' I said as I started to get a headache from the DJ and his crap taste in music.

Surprisingly enough the Blonde came and sat down on my left next to that sleeveless jacket guy, indicating that the orange haired guy had left.

Blonde: "Strawberry sunrise, no ice... Oh! And one of those little umbrellas!" she called to the bartender.

I simply smiled and slide my drink over to her, the only thing missing was the umbrella...

Y/N: "Here you can have mine, I was just leaving..." I started before she grabbed my arm and sat me back down.

Blonde: "Oh no you don't!" she called with a smile, yanking me back with a strength that I wasn't expecting.