Chapter 7: Locker Room Shenanigans

Y/N POV

I was in the locker room with the other students-to-be, when I was approached by that Boy and Girl from yesterday...

Y/N: 'Great... more people looking for a fight...' I thought, as I finished attaching W/N to my wrists.

Boy: "HEY! Demon eyes!" he called out and I instantly tensed, remembering the eyes of Mimic.

Girl: "Odran, calm down!" she called as she grabbed his arm and tugged him back, only for him to pull out of her grip and continue towards me.

Odran: "So, Demon eyes..." he said as he eyed me up and down "Good job with Cardin or whatever his name was..." he said as he waved his hand in the air to show that he REALLY didn't care.

Girl: "ORDAN!" she called making the boy jump "Leave the guy alone!" she said as she placed her hand on her forehead.

Odran: "Oh, quiet miss Heather Adel..." he said as he turned his attention back to me.

The girl named 'Heather' simply pulled her aviators down to glare at him before giving me an apologetic look and looking at her scroll and smiling as she got a text.

Odran: "So, that little trick you pulled yesterday... what was that, and why did your eyes change colour?" he asked with his eyes squinting at me suspiciously, as Heather stopped texting to look up at us.

I began to think of an answer when I felt a pain in my head and a voice that I hoped never to hear again...

Mimic: (In head) "Tell him it was a side effect of your Semblance and that you used your Aura as a shield against that overgrown monkey, that should shut his little inquisitive trap..." he growled.

Not having a better excuse, I decided to listen to Mimic...

Y/N: "It is a side effect of my Semblance, and I simply used my Aura to make a shield to block the attack..." I explained and Heather looked convinced, while Odran was now death-glaring at me and I returned the look.

I had been given more threatening glares from androids, I doubt that a teen with trust issues could make me cringe even a little.

Odran: "Your lying..." he said and I simply chuckled.

Y/N: "Prove it..." I said with an eyebrow raised and a cocky smile, gaining a look of anger from the teen.

Odran: "I WILL find out the truth... whether you want me to or not..." he growled as he stalked away, while Heather simply shook her head like a disappointed parent.

Mimic: (In Head) "I PROMISE that I WILL snap his pathetic excuse for a human neck!!" he near roared in my head causing me to wince, grip the bridge of my nose and close my eyes in pain.

Y/N: (In head) "How would you even do that? YOUR IN MY HEAD!"

Mimic: (In head) "You'll find out soon enough..." he chuckled before the pain left just as quickly as it had arrived.

She approached me and quickly apologised and said that she was going to do some less that... enjoyable things to Odran.

I simply shook my head and turned to head towards the cliff-face...

Only to nearly run over a fan-girllng Ruby, who had SOMEHOW managed to take off the left-side set of W/N and proceeded to awe over it.

Ruby: "So COOL!" she whispered, though it was more of an excited squeal as she continued to look at my weapon while I tried to get it back.

I ended chasing her around the locker room (The red and F/C blurs) as I tried to get my weapon back...

And ran into Blake as a result...

Y/N: 'CRAP!' I thought as I quickly rolled with her in my arms as we fell...

With her landing on top of me as a secondary result...

Y/N: 'DOUBLE CRAP! WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?!' I screamed in my head as Mimic tried not to giggle like a little school girl.

She was lying on top of my chest, with her arms on my chest and shoulders, while I had my hands on the small of her back.

I simply stared at Blake and she stared at me, a blush on both of our faces. We then we both found ourselves moving towards each other...

Until...

Yang: "Ooooooooo!!! lookey here! Would you two like some privacy?" she teased causing both of use to look at her with annoyed looks on our blushing faces.

Blake/Y/N: "NO!!!" we both yelled as we both jumped up.

Y/N: "S-s-sorry I g-got t-t-to go!" I stuttered as I blushed madly and took off after a fleeing and giggling Ruby who had SOMEHOW managed to grab my right-side set of W/N as well.

Blake: "Y-Y/N wait!" she called out after me but I simply pretended to not hear her as I chased after Ruby.

Y/N: "HOW!?!" I screamed as I chased her around the locker room, now more careful to avoid the other people in the room.

TIMESKIP – (Brought to you by Chibi Ruby being chased by Y/N while Blake and Yang cheer them on...)

I eventually caught up to Ruby after copying her semblance and using it to speed up my reaction time so I could catch her as she pasted me.

I currently had her hanging upside down from the roof by her hood as I sat nearby and re-equipped my wrist blades.

Y/N: "YOU SORRY!?!" I yelled down to a terrified Ruby.

Ruby: (Quickly) "IMSORRYANDIPROMISENEVERTODOITAGAINJUSTLETMEUP!" she quickly yelled and I shrugged and yanked her up.

Y/N: "Good Ruby." I say as I place my hands in my hoodie pockets and head towards the cliff-face just as the last-minute warning goes off.

Y/N: "Come on, we don't want to anger the Headmaster and that Goodwitch character..." I said as she nodded and we headed off towards the cliff-face.