Chapter 4: BACK OFF!

Y/N POV

As I entered the entrance hall, I notice that there were a LOT of people here. Though I could make a few of them out, like Yang Ice Queen, and Blake...

I instantly blushed at the thought of what Weiss had called back at us as she walked off.

Y/N: 'That would never work...' I thought with a groan as I continued to walk into the Entrance Hall.

Y/N: 'Get your head in the game Y/N! I need to concentrate...' I said as I instantly ran into yet ANOTHER person...

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!

The guy was a giant, with brown closely cut hair and in heavy armour. He gave me an annoyed look as he grabbed me by the collar and lifted me up off the ground.

???: "Watch were you're going, loser... or I'll teach you how to..." he started before he realised that I had simply teleported out of his grasp, thanks to my OTHER copied Semblance.

Y/N: "Two words muscles for brains..." I said as I glared at him "BACK. OFF." I said as I turned to walk away only to hear the sound of a weapon being drawn.

???: "NOBODY TALKS TO CARDIN WINCHESTER LIKE THAT!" he roared at me, with my back still to him I simply smirked and half-glanced at him.

At this point I noticed the crowd and saw that someone was taking bets on who would win, the two columns read, Armour Guy or Wolfie Hoodie.

Returning my attention to the glowering giant, I simply tilted my head as if confused and asked...

Y/N: "I'm sorry... Who?" I asked in an innocent yet mocking tone.

That was enough to make him growl in annoyance and charge at me swinging his mace back and forth, trying to hit me as I simply stepped out of the way and phased through it when he moved faster than expected.

Cardin: "WHAT ARE YOU?!?" he roared as he swung again, and I simply brought up my arm to parry the attack.

Y/N: "Your worst nightmare come to life..." I growled as I started my own attacks, landing several hits on his chest and head.

He recoiled a bit and shook his head before returning his focus to me. He started to glow a light brown as he activated his semblance and I simply grinned and copied the move, my own A/C aura glowing around me as I smiled.

Y/N: 'You just set off my trap card...' I thought as he charged at me, his body covered in an armour-like brown glow.

Cardin: "I'LL KNOCK THAT STUPID LOOK OF YOUR FACE!!" he roared.

I didn't even try to dodge, I just let him hit me with his mace while smiling, my eyes completely black with white irises.

He was instantly sent flying across the room and into a pillar, while I burst out laughing at him, my eyes still black and white...

Until a certain grey-haired man appeared.

Ozpin: "Students please... While this is a combat school, please try to save your energy for the Grimm perhaps?" he asked me with a raised eyebrow before he noted the colour change in my eyes, and I barely noticed the look of horror in his eyes, before he quickly recovered and returned to the stage.

Y/N: 'What was that all abou-' I thought before being gripped in yet another of Yang's Death Hugs.

Yang: "Y/N!! That was AWSOME!" she said before smiling "Plus, you just helped me make 200 lien... So that helped!" she said as I continued to wheeze from lack of air...

I swear I heard several bones crack...

Y/N: 'WHY ME...' I thought before Yang, as if on cue dropped me and I fell on my back, once again, breathing deep, grateful breaths.

Y/N: "Why..." was all I could manage to moan out as I slowly recovered, and Ruby helped me up.

Ruby: "OH MY OHM! Y/N THAT WAS AMAZING! YOU WERE ALL LIKE WHOOSH! AND WHEN YOU HIT THAT GUY AND HE WENT FLYING WAS JUST AWSOME!!" she said EXTREMLY quickly.

Y/N: "Hey, Ruby... remember to breathe..." I said as I cracked some of the bones in my arms back into place.

Just then we heard the sound of Ozpin tapping the microphone to get everyone's attention.

Ozpin: "I'll... keep this brief..." he said as he pushed up his glasses and I swore I saw his eyes quickly dart to me then back to the rest of the crowd.

Y/N: 'Something is definitely up...' I thought as I crossed my arms and noticed several people looking at me, though only two caught my attention.

One was a female who was wearing black-high heeled combat boots, black over the knee socks, brown leather short shorts, black half skirt that sits on the right leg ½ down the leg, purple crop top with thin strap sleeves, a black vest with 2 buttons done up under the chest, that sat just above her belly button and had her pants start just under. She had a belt made up of bullet casings that sat loosely around her waist, brown rimmed aviator sunglasses and black fingerless gloves.

The other was a male who looked like he was only a year or so younger that me, he wore a trench coat with a mossy green colour scheme, with a sort of chain mail tunic under it, with baggy sweat pants to finish it off. He had slightly silver eyes, with a bluish tinge about them and for some reason I had the feeling that I would have to watch out for him.

Y/N: '...And I feel like it has something to do with me...' I thought as Ozpin finished his speech and we were told we would be bunking for the night.