Chapter 23: The Truth Revealed...

Y/N POV

As I continued to chase the Monkey Faunus, I had the feeling that I was being watched...

Y/N: "When I catch up with this guy..." I growled as I continued to follow him until he rounded a corner, and I ran around it, only to stop to avoid running into someone...

Y/N: "Whoa! Sor-" I started before being knocked down by something running into me from behind...

Y/N: "Owwww..." I growled, as it felt like I had been smashed into a metal wall.

I looked up and shook my head, only to see the Faunus escape onto a nearby rooftop...

Weiss: "No! He got away!" She called out as I growled at her.

Y/N: "Hey Weiss?" I said as she looked down to see me under her "GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!" I roared at her, basically launching her off of me with my voice alone just as the others came around the corner and I got off of the girl I had been pushed into.

???: "Salutations!!" She said happily...

As she continued to lay on the ground...

Weird...

Ruby: "Um... hello." She greeted slightly confused.

Yang: "Are you... okay?" She asked as she stared at the STILL downed girl.

???: "I'm wonderful, thank you for asking!" She replied, still on the ground.

Mimic: (In head) "I think she may have a few screws loose..." he said warily as I internally nodded in agreement.

We all looked at each other, sharing a confused glance before Yang decided to speak up.

Yang: "Do you... wanna get up?" She asked warily, eyeing the girl.

The girl seemed to process this before nodding her head in agreement and acrobatic leaping to her feet, as the rest of us took a step back.

Penny: "My name is Penny, its a pleasure to meet you!" She stated as I raised an eyebrow.

Ruby: "Hi Penny, I'm Ruby."

Weiss: "I'm We-..." she started but I interrupted her.

Y/N: "Her name is Ice Queen..." I stated with a smile, earning a glare from Weiss "I'm Y/N, sorry bout running into you earlier, some people have poor break control..." I apologized.