Chapter 24: Mimic Rising... (Part 1)

(A/N) In this chapter, more about the reader character's past will be explained, as well as how his Semblance actually works and in the next chapter, Mimic's backstory and creation will be explained.

Y/N POV

Its been two days since...

Since Blake and I were found out to be Faunus as well as former White Fang members...

So much for a normal life...

I sighed as I leaned over the railing on the top of the Cafe that Blake and Sun, the Faunus from the boat, were sitting on top of a cafe roofs balcony area, the sounds of a normal peaceful day surrounding us.

Sun had asked us to explain why we had decided to run from our 'Teammates', though the entire time, neither of us had said anything to him...

I think we were both waiting for the other to explain the story...

Blake: "So..." she said suddenly, breaking the silence that had descended on our little group "You want to know more about us?" She asked as she looked at Sun while I merely glanced at him.

Y/N: "And what exactly do you want to know?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Sun: "Finally! They speak!" He said as he put his arms over his head "Nearly two whole days and you two have given me nothing but small talk, weird looks and death glares..." he stated as Blake scowled at him and I death glared at him.

Sun: "Yeah, like that." He said with a smirk as I growled and rolled my eyes.

Mimic: (In head) "I would have done much worse to you if I were in control..." he growled and I covered my left eye, the same burning sensation from Port's first class...

Y/N: (In head) "Chill man, I'll handle it..." I mentally growled.

Sun: "Who you talking to?" he asked and I shot up like an arrow.

Y/N: "What?" I asked as I glared at Sun.

Sun: "You told someone to chill, said that you would 'handle it'..." he said as he air quoted 'handle it'.

Y/N: "Don't worry bout it..." I said casually, while Sun glared at me, obviously not ready to drop the subject so quickly.