Chapter 11: Team Forming

Y/N POV

Soon after Ozpin's and Mimic's little talk, I was released from the infirmary, just in time to see the last four teams being formed.

Ozpin: "Odran Leif, Ginger Storm, Rowan Leif, and Neil Platz..." he called as the four students stepped forward "The four of you collected the Black Knight pieces. From now on, you will work together as Team ORNG. Led by..." he started but Mimic interrupted.

Mimic: (In head) "If it's that Odran kid I'm going to..." he started but never finished.

Ozpin: "Odran Leif." He stated as the crowd applauded, but Odran shot me a death-glare and a smirk, as it was barely a secret that I hadn't managed to complete the initiation.

Mimic: (In Head) "Don't worry about it, I got you covered...Also... OZPIN! WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-" he started to roar, before I muted him for a bit, a little trick that I had learned in the infirmary while blocking out his UNHOLY snoring...

Seriously, for an Anti-Maiden, he snored like he was going to bring the roof down. Now imagine that rattling around in your head when you're trying to sleep off a headache...

Fun...

Ozpin continued, and brought up Cardin Winchester, Russel Thrush, Sky Lark and Dove Bronzewing and repeated his speech with what chess pieces they collected and who would lead them as Team CRDL. Sadly it was Cardin, though everyone in the crowd applauded none the less...

Except for me, as I had a feeling that he was going to cause trouble later on...

Ozpin: "Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren. The four of you retrieved the White Rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as team JNPR..." he stated as Nora quickly hugged a confused Ren.

"Led by..." Ozpin started as Mimic and I took bets.

Mimic: (In head) "I bet 50 lien on Pyrrha..." he said smugly.

Y/N: (In Head) "I bet 100 its Jaune..." I said as Mimic simply scoffed like he had already won.

Ozpin: "Jaune Arc." He stated and I couldn't tell who was the most confused, the blundering idiot, or the guy on stage.

Mimic: (In head) "I AM NOT A BLUNDERING IDIOT!" he roared as I mentally laughed at his outburst and apologised to him.

Ozpin: "Congratulations young man..." he said with a small smile on his face as Pyrrha smiled and shoulder bumped Jaune...