Chapter 22: Monkey See, Monkey Steal, Monkey Run...

Y/N POV

Its been a few days since my little... 'Panic Attack', and the Memory Flashes are coming at a reduced rate, thank Ohm for that, though I have a feeling that I should thank Mimic for that...

Or should I call him Crimson now that I know his real name...

Anyway, today Weiss had decided to drag us all around Vale to 'look' at the preparations for the Vytal festival and tournament in a few months time.

We were currently walking down a street that lead to the docks, decorations of different bright colors being put up on several different buildings.

Weiss: "The Vytal festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!" She said cheerfully as i looked at her confused.

Y/N: "Who are you, and what have you done with the real Ice Queen?" I asked as I squinted at Weiss before she scowled at me and rolled her eyes...

Definitely the real her...

Hopefully...

Ruby: "I don't think I've seen you smile this much Weiss... its kinda weirding me out..." she stated as I smirked.

Weiss: "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organisation that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!" She stated happily as both Mimic and I were giving her 'What the Actual Fuck' looks...

Y/N: "I think Ice Queen just ruined the Vytal festival for me..." I sighed as I  slumped my shoulders as we continued to walk down the street.

Yang: "I agree with Y/N, you really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring..." she stated as she crossed her arms.

Y/N: "You can say that again..." i sighed sadly as Blake gently patted my back.

Weiss: "Quiet you two!" She snapped as we stopped to look out at the docks and the boats coming into the harbor.

Yang: "Remind me why we're spending our Friday afternoon at the stupid docks?" The blonde brawler questioned as she glared at Weiss.

Ruby: "Ugh! They smell like fish!" She whined as she pinched her nose to try and block out the smell.

Weiss: "I've heard that students drom Vacuo will be arriving from ship today..." Oh, I see were this is going...

Weiss: "...And as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom." She stated as we continued to walk down towards the docks.