Chapter 19: All I See Is Red... (Part 1)

Y/N POV

I was walking... well, DRAGGING seems like the better word back to my dorm room after an exhausting day of classes...

Seriously, for a combat school, there is a lot more memorising history and other stuff than ACTUAL fighting practice...

Logic I guess...

I was still a little upset about how I had lost W/N, though I now used the same longsword that the assassin from a few days ago used as my new weapon, thought I had modified and renamed it W/N (Different weapon name, if you want).

It now had a Dust crystal chamber in the hilt, that when filled with Dust, the vein-like tubes on the silver blade would glow the respective Dust colour, as well as give the blade said Dusts weapon effects.

Also, my 'Soul-Corruption' status had increased, how did I know this? Let's just say, I had a LOT more silver hair than what I started off with when Mimic and I first made our little pact...

Anyways, I was walking past team JNPR's dorm towards my own when I saw Jaune about to enter, though he stopped and listened.

I frowned at this and used my WF stealth training to sneak up behind him and lean against the wall.

I could overhear Pyrrha and the rest of her team talking from my 'hiding' place, as well as see Jaune's dejected face.

Nora: "How come Jaune gets home so late?" she asked as I heard the sound of jumping and a low thudding sound echo in the room.

Ren: "He's become rather scarse ever since he's been fraternizing with Cardin..." he stated as I felt that there was more than one side of this story.

Nora: "Weird, doesn't he know we have a field trip tomorrow? We need our REST!" she stated as there was a loud thud, and I hopped she landed on her bed.

Pyrrha: "I'm sure our leader knows EXACTLY what he is doing..." she stated rather angrily.

Jaune overheard this, closed the door and slowly backed away from it.

Y/N: "You know it isn't very polite to listen in on conversations?" I asked, startling him.

Jaune: (Whisper-shout) "GAH!!" he exclaimed as he whirled around and I put a finger to my lips telling him to be quiet "Y/N! How much did you hear?!" he spat out rather quickly.

Y/N: "Say it don't spray it!" I whisper-shouted back at him as I continued "Abbbbbbbbooooouuuuuuuuuuuout... all of it..." I stated as his shoulders sagged "Want to talk about it? My door is always open..." I started but stopped when I saw him shaking his head.

Jaune: "I... No... I have to deal with this myself... it's my own fault..." he sighed angrily.

Y/N: "My offer still stands..." I stated as I walked away "If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you." I said with a nod as I continued into my dorm, and Ruby exited to talk to Jaune.