Chapter 7: Two words, Both Start With F...

After a few days in the infirmary, and several less than comfortable hours of 'questioning' by the Vale PD, I was free to leave the infirmary and meet up with the rest of my teammates...

Hell-Raiser: (In head) "Now, about that thing we were discussing-"

Y/N: (In head) "Not happening." I interrupted him, not wanting anything to do with him.

Hell-Raiser: (In head) "You didn't even listen to what I had to say." He stated, obviously annoyed.

Y/N: (In head) "Didn't need to because it isn't happening, end of discussion." I stated.

Hell-raiser: (In head) "You do recognize that you are much more vulnerable without Mimic around to hold your hand." He scoffed.

Y/N: (In head) "So... what I'm supposed to trust the Grimm inside my head who, literally, hijacked my body and took it for a joyride?" I scoffed rolling my eyes "I'm also smart enough not to trust a word that comes out of your visor-face." I growled at him.

Hell-Raiser: (In head) "Really? 'Visor-Face'? You really are the spawn of Mimic..." he grunted as I smirked and shrugged.

Hell-Raiser: (In head) "And what happens when Nemesis returns?" he stated as I Walked out into the courtyard "How do you plan on beating him without any sort of power to match his own?"

Y/N: (In head) "I'll find a way-"

Hell-Raiser: (in head) "I'm OFFERING you a way to deal with him!" He roared, interrupting me.

Y/N: (In head) "That most likely involves me giving up control of my body so you can go on a rampage? Yeah, no." I stated as I looked around for where everyone could be, before checking the time.

12:10 pm...

Y/N: "Everyone will be in the mess hall having lunch..." I sighed as I mentally facepalmed myself.

Hell-Raiser: (In head) "How have you survived this long?" he asked as I mentally growled at him.

Y/N: (In head) "Shutthefuckupyouovergrowntincan!"

Hell-Raiser: (In head) "Whatever..." he groaned as he went silent just as I started to head towards the mess hall.

???: "HEY! Zombie guy!" someone called out behind me.

I turned around to come face to face with Sun and some blue haired guy with goggles and a red jacket.

Y/N: "Huh? Oh, hey Sun and..." I gestured to the blue haired guy who simply smiled.

Blue hair: "Neptune." He stated calmly as I raised an eyebrow.

Y/N: "Like the God of the Sea?" I questioned as he suddenly went tense.