Chapter 4: I'm About to Rip Your...

Hell-Raiser: "Back off, you old fossil..." he snarled at Mimic, who was simply glaring at the Ancient Grimm "The kid had his chance, and he blew it, so now I'M in control." He stated as he smirked insanely.

Mimic simply sighed and started towards the Grimm-Possessed boy, his face emotionless, but his eyes burning with rage.

Mimic: "Alright, tin-can..." The Anti-Maiden growled, cracking his knuckles and neck as he continued forward "You have two choices, either release Y/N and stop acting like a little bitch on steroids..."

Hell-Raiser: "And the other?" he growled.

Mimic: "I BEAT you out of him..." he growled before frowning "That sounded VERY sexual..." he gagged as Hell-Raiser blinked in confusion.

Hell-Raiser: "I think I'll take option three, I kill you, raze the entire city and Beacon, before returning to my Mistress's side." He smirked, as Mimic growled and Clenched his fists...

Hell-Raiser "Much more appealing than the other two opti-" he stated before having Mimic's clenched fist smash into his face, sending him flying into the far wall of the warehouse, embedding him there.

Mimic: "You are NOT going to take him anywhere near that pale 'Oh look at me, I'm oh so powerful yet I sit on my fat ass and get my pawns to do all my dirty work for me' bitch..." he taunted, seeing the rage clear on Hell-Raiser's face.

Hell-Raiser: "HOW DARE YOU, YOU INSIGNIFICANT HUMAN!!" He roared as he charged straight at Mimic, knocking over several boxes with his speed alone.

Mimic: "I Thought you of all things would know..." he sighed, as he effortlessly caught Hell-Raiser's fist, his hair and jacket being blown around by the force of the punch. 

Hell-Raiser: "What! HOW IS THIS POSSIB-" He started before Mimic, still holding his fist, smashed him into the ground before flinging him into the roof and, as he came down, roundhouse kicking him into the parked Bullhead, that was left behind by the Fang, causing it to explode.

Mimic: "I am NOT human, not anymore..." he growled as he stalked towards Hell-Raiser as he pushed a sheet of scrap metal off of him.

Hell-Raiser: (Dizzy) "Head, check. Legs, check. body, check. Arms, check..." he stammered as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Turning around, he was instantly me with an uppercut from Mimic, sending him airborne before Mimic teleported above him, axe-kicking him into the ground, a crater forming below the coughing form of Hell-Raiser.

Mimic: "...I'm something MUCH worse than Human..." he growled as he approached the downed Hell-Raiser before crouching in front of him, the claws on his right hand glowing a blinding silver as he smashed it repeatably into the bone mask.

Mimic: "I'm Crimson L/N, The Unkillable King, aka Mimicry, The Anti-Maiden..." he growled as he grabbed onto the bone mask that covered Y/N's face, and allowed Hell-Raiser to control him.

Hell-Raiser: "NO! DON'T DO IT!! I CAN'T GO BACK INTO THE VOID!!! PLEASE, HAVE MERCY!!!" He screamed as Mimic slowly started to pull the bone mask from Y/N, while Hell-Raiser thrashed around trying to escape, screeching in pain as his black goo like blood coated the ground around them, spirting from the black vein-like tendrils that connected the mask to Y/N's face.

Mimic: "Mercy?" 

Mimic almost laughed as ripped the mask clean off of Y/N, the rest of the bone plating on his arms and legs evaporating into black mist that was absorbed by Mimic as he dropped the bone mask on the ground, lifting up his foot

Mimic: "Never heard of it." 

He growled as he smashed his foot down on the mask, crushing it and Killing Hell-Raiser's latest reincarnation...

Timeskip – Brought to you by Chibi Mimic slapping the bitch out of Hell-Raiser...

Y/N POV – Several minutes later...

Y/N: "...Owwww..." I groaned as I sat up, clutching my head as my vision started swimming...

In the middle of a crater...

Why am I even surprised anymore...?

???: "Welcome back to the land of the living." A familiar voice stated.

Y/N: "Mimic?" I questioned as his form came into focus.

Mimic: "No, it's me, another Anti-Maiden that looks just like him... Of course, it's me!" he smirked as I rolled my eyes at him.

Y/N: "What happened?" I asked as I blinked several times to bring my eyes into complete focus.

Mimic: "You got angry, Hell-Raiser got loose, you attacked and killed several White Fang, nearly killed Taurus before I came in and heroically rescued you..." He stated as he placed his hands one his hips and puffed out his chest, looking of to the side, before we both cracked up laughing.

Mimic: "Though in all seriousness kid, you alright? No lingering side effects?" He asked as I shook my head and he sighed in relief "That's good to he-"

???: "YOU!!" A voice growled behind Mimic as a familiar sword suddenly erupted from his stomach.

(A/N) Just realised that Crypt TV on YouTube have a monster called The Mimic...

Well shit...