Character short: The True Story of Mimicry...

3rd person POV

Long ago, before the White Fang, before the Maidens and before...

Her...

There lived a young man, a man of courage, bravery, and honor, who backed down to no man or beast.

This man, was Crimson L/N, son of Drake L/N, the Warlord of the west.

Crimson, or Crim for short, had a relatively peaceful childhood, considering that he had a Warlord for a father. From the moment he could hold a sword, his father began to train him as his successor to his warlord throne.

Thanks to the fact that his mother was a silver eyed warrior, Crim was able to master most melee weapons by the age of eight.

Crim was a popular one among the other children of his clan, leading them in sports, training battles and hunting parties, making many close friends and allies, including that of Ben Branwen, the later leader and founder of the Branwen tribe.

However, during a hunting trip with several of his friends, Crim's village was attacked by a rival clan that used Grimm to break down the clan's defenses and easily storm the camp. When Crim and his hunting team returned from a successful hunt, all they found waiting for them were chared bodies and burning buildings.

This one act awoke one of the most dangerous demons to ever walk the face of Remnant, as Crim found the body of his father, strung up and nailed to a pole like a trophy while his mothers body was left, broken and bloody, lying in the long grass surrounded by the bodies of her enemies,her once unbreakable flame, snuffled out a gang of bandits...

Crim swore Vengeance against those who had wiped out his clan, and asked his friends to help him, though he would understand if they couldn't.

They all joined him.

The group scavenged what they could, including Warlord Drake's signature Armour, Hell-Raiser.

(Credit to owners)

The Armour was made out of the remains of an powerful ancient Grimm named 'The Silencer', a beast that leveled entire cities without the need of assistance from other, more common Grimm.