Chapter 10: A Shocking Revelation...

Y/N POV

I slowly awoke to find myself in the Beacon infirmary. I slowly tried to get up only to notice that i was strapped to the table by my arms and legs, but before I could wonder what had happened to me, my thoughts were interupted by Mimic.

Mimic: (In head) "Thank the Dark one your awake! I thought we had lost you..." he sighed as I simply smiled in response.

Y/N: (In head) "Hey, it'll take more than an angry smoke cloud to kill me..." i stated as i winced in pain, as it felt like my veins had fire running through them "Though it feels like i almost did..." i stated.

Mimic: (In head) "Huh? Oh, yeah... that" he laughed nervously "The pain should pass soon, there hows that?" he asked as the pain was reduced to more of a dull throb.

Y/N: (In head) "Thanks." I stated but Mimic simply chuckled.

Mimic: (In head) "Don't thank me, thank your little kitten... she made sure that you made it back to Beacon in one piece..." he stated "Speaking of Kittens..." he stated with a small laugh, as i noticed that Blake was lying on my bed, her hand gripping mine and her head resting on my chest.

Mimic: (In head) "I'll let the two of you have some privacy..." he laughed as I felt his pressence leave and Blake start to stir.

She slowly looked up at me, her eyes gong wide with tears going down her cheeks as well as a small smile on her face.

Y/N: "Hey there Blak-" I was suddenly interupted by her lips on mine.

I instantly tensed up, a bright red blush on my face, though i slowly relaxed into the kiss and closed my eyes as she placed her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss.

we eventually had to part for air, with both of us not looking at the other, a blush on both of our faces.

Blake: "Don't scare me like that..." she said as she gripped me in a hug that could rival Yang's "I thought that I- we had lost you..." she said as more tears rolled down her checks and i placed my head on top of hers.

Y/N: "Hey, don't worry... I'm not going anywhere... I promise..." I stated as we continued to stay like that for a good ten minutes, before a question came to mind...

Y/N: "Blake, why am I strapped to the bed?" i asked her.

she was about to answer when another voice did it for her...

???: "Because you made a bad decision..." the voice of Ozpin replied from the doorway, a troubled look on his face.

Ozpin: "Miss Belladonna, would you mind if Y/N and I spoke in private?" he asked.

Blake looked like she wanted to argue, but decided against it as she gave me a quick hug and left the room. As soon as she did, Ozpin hit me with a glare that would have pinned me to the bed, had I already not been.