Chapter 3: Not so Easily Controlled...

The WF grunts pointed their weapons at the now possessed Y/N, as he continued to smirk insanely.

Hell-Raiser: "Awwww..." the ancient Grimm pouted "Whats the matter? Scared are we?" It snickered as several of the Grunts audibly swallowed in fear.

Adam: "The White Fang fears nothing!" He growled at the beast ad it continued to smile insanely "You will pay for killing our brothers and sisters... OPEN FIRE!!" He called out.

The Grunts all opened fire on the boy, their bullets tearing into his body and creating a large smoke screen after some stray bullets hit a smoke Dust container.

The Grunts continued to fire, their weapons barrels smoking and some even slightly heated up from continued use when they finally stopped.

WF Grunt: "Did we get it?" He asked cautiously as he glanced at Adam, who was glaring at the smoke, his hand on his swords sheathe.

Adam: "No... we didn't..." he growled as he readied his sword for battle.

Suddenly, the sound of soft laughter could be heard, gradually getting louder until it was full on insanity laughter.

Hell-Raiser: "That tickled..." the ancient snickered as a black goo flowed out of his wounds, morphing into multiple Grimm "However, I have to kill you now..." he growled before bringing his arm up to block Adam's charge.

Adam: "You are the only one who will die today..." he growled as he started to push the ancient Grimm back while the Grunts opened fire on the newly spawned Beowolves.

Adam: "I will kill you!" He declared as he stepped back and pointed his sword at the smirking ancient.

Hell-Raiser simply laughed insanely as he charged the bull Faunus...

Meanwhile, outside the warehouse...

As the two clashed, Cinder and the rest of her crew took the chance to escape unnoticed apart from someone on a nearby building, scowling angrily at them...

???: "Next time..." it growled as it refocused its attention to the explosions and smoke coming from the warehouse.

Back with Adam and Hell-Raiser...

Hell-Raiser and Adam continued to battle each other, the Grimm barely even trying to overpower the Faunus.

Adam continued to try and overpower the Grimm, as he unleashed a flurry of slashes at the Grimm's chest, only for his attacks to be blocked or dodged by the beast's claws.

Suddenly, Hell-Raiser's eyes flashed red as he grabbed a nearby fire Dust crystal, crushing it and absorbing it before firing a jet of flame at the bull, only for him to absorb it by spinning his sword around in front of him.

Hell-Raiser: "Ooooooooh, fancy moves you got there..." he chuckled as he snapped his claws, creating a black vortex around the two of them, drawing several crates and screaming WF grunts "How about I show off some of mine?" He said with a smirk as he tilted his head to the side.

The bull Faunus looked around him as the Vortex started to spark and thunder could be heard.

He quickly rolled to the side, avoiding a flash of black lightning, only to look up and notice that Hell-Raiser had disappeared for view.

He was suddenly attacked from all sides by ferocious punches to his face, chest and torso, before barely blocking another bolt of lightning, knocking him out of the vortex, were he slid for a second before smashing into a crate.

Refusing to give up, the bull Faunus slowly stood up from the remains of the crate, scowling at Hell-Raiser as the beast morphed its arm into a long bony blade, preparing to finish him.

Adam: "I will not be defeated! Not here!" He roared as he started to charge up his Semblance.

Hell-Raiser: "ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?!" He laughed as he spread his arms out to the sides, welcoming the attack as Adam unleashed his Semblance, apparently cleaving through the Grimm and kicking up a storm of dust.

Exhausted, the Bull Faunus collapsed to one knee, clutching his side as he breathed heavily, smirking.

Adam: "All talk and no-" he started before being knocked back by a bone spike, destroying his aura and rendering him incapacitated.

Hell-Raiser: "Awwwwwww..." the voice of Hell-Raiser pouted as he advanced out of the dust cloud, a small scratch on his stomach that was quickly healed "Was that all you had? How..." he paused as he stood over the Faunus, his face expressionless "...disappointing" he smirked as he kicked him onto his back before placing his foot on the Bull's chest, pinning him to the ground, as he raised the bull's own sword above his head.

Hell-Raiser: "It's ironic really, that you will be killed by the one you trained." he smirked as he started to bring the sword down on the stunned bull's head...

Before being smashed in the chest by a shadow covered spike.

???: "What would you know about things like irony..." a voice growled from behind the two, revealing a pissed off Anti-maiden.

Hell-Raiser: "Mimic..." he growled "What are you doing here?" He demanded as Mimic simply rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, an emotionless look on his face.

Mimic: "I told you before, you walking trashcan..." he growled as he walked forward, with Hell-Raiser getting to his feet and taking several steps back.

Mimic: "I won't allow you to harm Y/N..." He growled as he walked towards the two "...even if it costs me my life" he stated before kicking Adam's sword over to him.

Mimic: "Leave. NOW." He growled, not breaking his stare-down with Hell-Raiser.

Adam: "I don't take orders from my enemies..." the Bull Faunus growled as Mimic rolled his silver eyes again.

Mimic: "I knew you were stubborn, but this is fucking ridiculous..." he sighed as he picked the bull up by the collar, bringing him to his eye level.

Mimic: "Your little henchmen need some help you known? They are kind of dying..." he stated as he jerked his head over towards them, were only a few of the WF grunts were still standing, trying to fend off the Grimm while they evacuated their wounded.

Mimic: "Go and save your men..." he said as he released the bull Faunus and turned to face Hell-Raiser, cracking his knuckles and neck, smirking...

Mimic: "This bitch is all mine..."