Chapter 21: The Pain of the Past...

Y/N POV

It has been several days since the Forever fall incident with Cardin and Jaune...

Cardin and his team have backed off and Jaune's team have welcomed their leader back as if nothing had ever changed...

However, not everything is sunshine and rainbows...

These, 'Memory Flashes', that Mimic had told me not to worry about have become a daily battle within my own head. So now I have to deal with my normal school stress as well as these... Memory Flashes...

My life sure is swell, huh?

Port: "...And that is how I defeated the Beowolf of-" he continued to drone on as the bell went, thankfully interrupting his boring tale.

Port: "Drat, timed that one wrong... till next time!" he stated with a smile...

I was out the door the second the bell...

I sighed as I closed the door and flopped onto the bed Blake and I shared, completely exhausted and nearly bored to death...

Thanks Port...

I sighed as I slowly closed my eyes, drifting off to hopefully a peaceful sleep...

Right into a VERY vivid Memory Flash...

??? POV (MEMORY FLASH)

I was lying down in a patch of red snow...

No...

Blood stained snow...

My blood...

But that wasn't the worst part, that black armoured woman with the crimson eyes was back, along with several hooded figures as well as several people with only one person unhooded.

He had a thick brown beard, hair and eyes, along with a set of pale horns on his head along with several sets of scales and scars along his neck and cheeks. His massive war-hammer nearly the same height as him, as well as his cloak were stained crimson red with blood.