Chapter 1: Getting Patched up...

Y/N POV

I slowly opened my eyes, wishing that I hadn't. I was in agony, a burning sensation all over my body as feeling returned to my once limp body.

I slowly sat up, only to realise that my entire upper torso was covered in bandages and medical padding.

I felt a headache coming on so I slowly placed my hand on my face only to realise something...

My Fang mask was gone...

The only link to my family...

Gone...

I simply sighed and tried to stand up, which was probably a bad idea as I could barely sit up, much less stand. Immediately feel on my ass, and groaned in pain, clutching my stomach and chest...

My BARE stomach and chest...

Y/N: "I must have taken a beating..." I groaned as I returned to my sitting up position.

I took a look at my current surroundings and realised that I was in a moving train car, with several cargo boxes and other items scattered about. But the thing that caught my eye was the girl from before, she was sitting on top of a crate of Dust, the Schnee family logo clearly marked on all sides. She was currently looking outside through a small window and looking out it myself, I realised that we weren't in the forest anymore but rather we were traveling through an urban area, with multiple buildings and warehouses being passed by.

Girl: "So...your awake..." she stated, not looking at me instead keeping her eyes on the window.

Y/N: "Yep... Though I feel like it might have been better to die..." I replied looking down, though I could feel her eyes on me.

Girl: "Why?" she simply asked and I smiled still not looking at her.

Y/N: "The Fang will hunt us down... and kill us painfully..." I sighed as I lost my smile and looked up at her to see her with a look of determination and sorrow in her golden eyes.

Girl: "Well... they have to catch us first, what's your name?" she asked and felt another smile on my face as I realised that this might be a chance for me to be 'normal' as I so desperately wanted.

Y/N: "It's Y/N, Y/N L/N" I replied.

Blake: "Blake Belladonna, but please, just call me Blake..." she gave a small smile before returning her gaze to the window.

I smiled and laid back down closing my eyes, perhaps this is a new start...

Blake: "Oh and here's your mask..." she said as she threw it to me and I caught it with my eyes closed and placed it on my face, slowly drifted off to sleep.