Chapter 8: The initiation

Ozpin POV

I could still hardly believe what I had seen the other day...

Two students-to-be were fighting before they had even been at Beacon for an hour...

And one of them was possible posseted by the spirit of an extremely angry Grimm Lord...

I shook it off, if Mimic had full control...

Well, the poor soul wouldn't even resemble Human...

Or in his case, Faunus.

Anyway, as the first-years-to-be were lined up on the spring plates I explained what it was that they had to do.

Y/N POV

As the Headmaster continued to talk about what we were supposed to do in the Emerald Forest, I caught Odran glaring at me from is place between a green mohawked guy and Heather.

Y/N: (In head) "Mimic? I need a favour..." I sighed in my head, having a feeling I was going to regret this later...

Mimic: (In head) "Kill Odran? No problem..." he said quickly.

Y/N: (In head) "WHAT? NO!" I roared in my head at him, with him sighing in response as I kept glaring at Odran, who was currently unaware that I had possibly just saved him from a very pissed off Grimm version of myself...

Mimic: (In head) "By the way, I actually look nothing like you normally... though these aren't normal circumstances..." he growled as several images popped inside my head, though one in particular kept repeating...

It was of a black-haired man in a tux-like suit and cape wielding a scythe, while there was a woman in a completely white robe, both weapons raised and charging at 'me'.

Mimic: (In head) "Don't ask..." he sighed.

Y/N: (In head) "Anyway, I need you to change my eye colour... I really want to freak out this Odran kid..." I mentally growled while Mimic chuckled.

Mimic: (In head) "I like the way you think kid..." he said before replying after a moment "Sure, just close your eyes and I'll do the rest..." he stated as he went quiet.

I did as I was told and closed my eyes.

When I opened them and looked at Odran, I smiled wickedly just to scare him more.

It worked, as he instantly tensed and went wide eyed, I could basically see the fear and hatred radiating off of him.

Wait...

I actually COULD see it, it was like a thick smoke blanket around him.

Before I could question Mimic about it, I blinked and my eyes returned to normal, just as an unaware Odran was sent flying through the air by his podium.

Mimic simply started laughing hysterically at Odran's misfortune and I simply smiled and shook my head, putting my music ear piece into my ear.

Y/N: (In head) "You really don't like him, do you?" I asked and Mimic simply grunted in response.

I was then sent through the air, my hands still in my pocket as I grinned...

My eyes flashing between my own and Mimic's...

(A/N) Since I was able to make three chapters last night I was able to upload them all at once, to make up for the fact that I won't be able to upload on the weekend because of my computer being a dick...

And sorry for the EXTREMLY short chapter, i was up at 10pm last night trying to type it up and avoid faceplanting on the keyboard at the same time...

Fun...

Anyway see you on monday!

Smithers2882 OUT!