Chapter 5: There was never only one...

Mimic: "...Ouch, not again..." he stated as his head slumped and his body went limp.

The hooded figure behind him removed his sword, allowing Mimic's form to fall to the ground, before dispersing into black smoke.

???: "A shame, truly..." he stated as he stepped out of the shadows, fully into view.

(Credit to owners)

(Credit to owners)

???: "He has become even weaker than last time..." the figure sighed, placing his normal hand on his 'face' as he did so "... And you..." he growled as he disappeared from sight, my eyes darting around the warehouse looking for him, only for him to reappear in front of me with his sword at my throat, the ice cold steel slightly digging into my flesh.

???: "You, YOU, of all things have her Grace so worried. How..." he suddenly smashed the flat side of his sword into my face, staggering me before once again disappearing and appearing behind me, his sword mid swing and aimed for my head.

I reacted quickly enough to unsheathe W/N and parry the strike, only to be bit by his Grimm-hand thing. I gritted my teeth as blood slowly dripped out of the wound as we continued to lock swords, apparently evenly matched as the Grimm-hand slowly started to bite down harder...

Key word in that sentence: Apparently...

With a sudden burst of strength, the figure pushed me back, slashing across my chest as he sent me back, nearly completely destroying my aura as it flashed A/C.

???: "Pathetic..." he growled as he advanced towards me, his sword blade dragging on the floor, creating sparks as it did so.

I readied W/N and dashed forward, attempting to slice him as I went past him, only to be coat-hangered by my own sword. 

???: "If this is all the fight in you, then you stand no chance of defeating me..." he stated calmly, no hint of cockiness or a gloated ego in his words...

He whole-heartedly believed every word of what he was saying.

???: "Let alone her Grace..." he stated as he deflected another of my swings with a simple backhand, the collision feeling like two pieces of steel being smashed together as the blade gave out a metallic 'TING!' that echoed around the warehouse.

Y/N: "You try being possessed by an ancient Grimm in the form of a suit of armour, going on a killing rampage, and having an Anti-maiden kick the shit out of you all at once..." I growled as I shakily got up, the cut above my eye opening up again as I brought W/N into a ready stance "After that happens, then we'll talk, exchange notes..."

???: " 'Anti-maiden'... is that what you would call us?" He asked as my eyes went wide and my blood went cold "What..." He asked mockingly, as he disappeared from view again, his voice echoing around the warehouse.

???: "You didn't really think you were the only one, did you?" he stated as he appeared above me, sword at the ready as I brought my sword up to block his attack with both hands, the impact from the blow cracking the ground beneath me, similar to a spider web and the shockwave blowing my hair around my eyes.

He suddenly knocked my legs out from beneath me, knocking me onto my back as I quickly rolled to the side to avoid his attack.

???: "It is pointless to continue this fight, you KNOW you cannot win..." He stated as I shakily got to my feet "I know how you think..." he stated calmly before he charged straight at me, releasing a shockwave that shattered the roof-side windows "How you feel..." he continued as he started to wail on me, the speed of his strikes increasing insanely, to the point of them being little more than a blur before he suddenly kneed me in the stomach with enough force to send me flying through the far wall of the warehouse and imbed me in what remained of it as that part of the warehouse came crashing down around me.

I fell out of what remained of the wall and laid on my back, my body on the verge of giving up as I coughed up blood.

The familiar sound of steel on concrete brought my attention to the figure above me who crouched down beside me as my vision started to blur and fade.

???: "I know what you fear..." he stated as I felt myself loss conciseness.

(A/N) And BOOM! 

New villain to keep things interesting!