Chapter 20: All I See Is Red... (Part 2)

Y/N POV

Y/N: "COME ON!" I roared at the Ursa Major "THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?!" I taunted as I charged forward.

I swung W/N in a overhead arc, straight at the Ursa's head, only to be met with more flashing images of the earlier warrior blindside me.

I was snapped out of it when my sword hit nothing but air and I was swatted to the side like I was nothing more than a fly.

Growling, I got back up, only to be met with more images, though these ones burned the inside of my mind as they came quick and furious...

One minute, I was in a small village, the next, I was in a Grimm infested forest before finally ending up in a massive battle in a snowstorm, Grimm and Huntsmen battling it out for survival...

And at the head of the Grimm, was a pale skinned woman with red eyes that burned into the soul, dressed in black battle armour, though she had no weapon.

She turned to face 'me' and smirked, before I was thrown from the scene by Mimic.

Mimic: (In head) "Kid, you deal with the bear, and I'll deal with the memory flashes, alright?" he stated as I quickly rolled out of the way of one of the Ursa's mighty strikes.

Y/N: (In head) "Right." I simply stated as I sliced the Ursa across the chest, pressing forward.

After a few minutes of fighting, I stuck was in a deadlock with the Ursa, my blade pinned between its paws.

Mimic: (In head) "Something isn't right..." he murmured, though I blocked him out to concentrate on my fight with the giant demon bear.

I let go of the longsword and tackled the Ursa, landing punch after punch on its bone mask, though this only made it angrier. It eventually swatted me away with enough strength to send me through several trees and leave a shallow trail in the ground from where I had hit the ground.

Y/N: "Your..." I growled, a thin trail of blood slowly flowing out my mouth and a small cut above my right eye "DEAD!" I roared a I realised the necklace had been ripped off of my neck by an uprooted tree branch and I felt a surge of dark, ancient power flow free.

Mimic: (In head) "KID, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" he roared as I charged straight at the Ursa, my body covered in black flames and a smoke like aura.

Y/N: "KILLING THIS BITCH!!" I roared as my eyes went black with a set of Crimson irises.

I landed punch after punch after punch on the Ursa's head and chest, sending it flying through several trees and shattering a large boulder.

I smirked as I stalked toward the injured Ursa, the change in roles from prey to predator was like dropping blood into shark-infested waters...