Chapter 27: Bring Back Up

La'Toya
Okay I've finally made it. I took so many different ways just in case they were following me. Oh yeah I did say I was gonna call RJ.

"La'Toya where you at?"

"I went to Jaida's house, but..."

"Stay put! We are on the way."

I hear three beeps. Did he just hang up on me? I know he didn't. Imma get him when I see him. For now imma go in the house. I look around the exterior of the house. I guess Mr. and Mrs. Green are out. I notice that the back door is opened. I go straight on in and close the door. I check up stairs to see if anything was out of the ordinary. Everything was in place. I didn't find anyone upstairs when I looked. I go downstairs and everything looks decent.

Why was the back door opened especially when the AC is on? I'm low key hungry. I go into the kitchen and a note catches my eye. The note is written by Jaida's parents. I mean her business is my business. So of course imma read the note. So she was home alone until Ryan showed up. I figured as much. I pull a sandwich outta the refrigerator. I heat it up in the microwave and set it on the counter.

"Now who in the heck left a half eaten cookie on the counter? Whoever did this ya just nasty. This should be a sin! Gotta germs all over this counter. Who raised you like this? Talk about no home training! At least they were not too nasty to just leave it on the bare counter. Whoever did this put the cookie on top of a piece of paper."

I pick the paper up and the cookie slides into the trash can. I shake the paper over the trash can. It says:

To whom it may concern @La'Toya:

I see you are here
The time is getting near
I have chosen you
Don't feel blue
Jaida is with me
As you can see
I need you to go somewhere alone
Don't cry or groan
Go to 2265 Peach Street
So we can meet
If you don't come alone
That's an act I can't condone
If you break the code
I will go into killing mode
So do what you're told
Don't try being bold
Your time starts now
Boom. Bang. Bang. Ka-Pow.
Don't get mad or sad.
Just behave don't act bad
Wave at the camera

Now there will be someone following you to make sure you follow the terms and conditions. Nod your head if you agree.

Deal?
I saw you looked at my mini meal

Ry

Orlando
This woman got me running through red lights and everything to get to her. By the time I get to Jaida's house I'm too late. La'Toya's car is no where to be seen. I knew I should've confiscated her keys when we got into the argument that caused me to yell at her. Who am I kidding she would've found a way to leave even if I had of did that.

"Dang it! Why can't you for once follow directions?"

RJ pulls up beside me. I get out of my truck to see if La'Toya is still in there. I take a look around and see a note on the counter. It's from La'Toya.

To RJ (since Lando is talking to me like a lil kid)

Hey umm I gotta get Jaida back. I know you said to wait, but I couldn't let Jaida be a sitting duck. I have to go after her even if that means that I might lose my life in the process. It's something I gotta do. If I don't make it out alive tell Lando I still love his big headed self. Imma miss him, but I promised myself I wouldn't get emotional. So he got my permission to find a new queen if I die. Heck I might still haunt him if he move on lol, but I want him to be happy. Aye I leave all my stuff to Jaida if this turns out right. If not then Lando you can have it, but you better not have one of your thots in my stuff.