The Bartender

"Ereeeennnnn!" Armin yelled, which was unnecessary because, even though the club was loud, Armin was less than two inches away from him. "You gotta drink some more bro! It's a weekend and we've only got two weeks left of school!"

Eren looked lost in thought as he sat at the bar trying to avoid the crowd, and nearly jumped out of his skin when Armin approached him and practically screamed in his ear.
Eren, looking annoyed, tried to push Armin back a bit. "I already had some beer..."

Armin smirked, and he looked like he was going to fall over any second. It took him less than an hour to get completely wasted. "Hehe come on sexy, I'm paying. And stop thinking about Mikasa. This'll get your mind off of her absence, eh?" Armin was slurring his word and, for some reason, twirling Eren's hair.

Eren sighed. "Fine, fine. What do I even get? And stop calling me sexy."

Suddenly, Armin grabbed Eren's cheeks and planted a kiss on his lips, lasting less than a second, and then fell backwards. "Hehehehe..."

Eren's eyes widened. "What the hell Armin!?"

Armin continued giggling, leaning on the counter. "You're a pretty lady... Erennnnnnn..." He looked horrendous, to be honest.

"Armin, I think you've had quite enough to drink..."

Armin punched his shoulder. "Buzzkill. Still sexy though..." Then, Armin started trying to lift his leg and poke Eren in the cheek. It looked... strange, to say the very least.

After a few minutes of Armin awkwardly trying to poke Eren with his foot, the bartender came into sight.

Armin, who had finally, to Eren's relief, given up on poking Eren's face and was now sitting on a barstool beside him, waved his arms to flag him down.

The bartender, whose name tag said Levi, approached them. "What can I get you?" He said it with little emotion, looking like he didn't give a single shit.

"The strongest stuff you've got, for my lady friend here." Armin was leaning on Eren's shoulder and trying not to collapse.

Eren glared at Armin, not appreciating the lady friend thing.

Levi sighed, his short black hair falling into his face. "Coming right up." His voice was still dull.

Armin looked at Eren again, ruffling his hair. "IM GONNA GO HANG OUT WITH JEAN AND MARCO!" He practically screamed.

"Go ahead then..." Eren said, irritated and tired. The heels were practically murdering his feet and the dress was squeezing him in areas that were not the best places to be squeezed.

Armin stumbled off into a crowd of drunk people, trying to dance in the crowded club. People lay on the floor, intoxicated, and strobe lights flashed everywhere rapidly. The music was earsplitting, although Eren was in a slightly quieter area.

He watched as Armin headed towards Jean and Marco who were making out and getting a bit... 'Touchy- feely' in a corner of the club. He looked away as the bartender returned with a rather large glass of some mysterious liquid.

"Thanks." Eren said dully, and the bartender just walked away.

Eren just stared at the drink for a minute, thinking about Mikasa.

"She left..." He mumbled sadly. Shortly after their mother had passed away over a year ago, Eren had ended up making quite a bit of trouble in school. Fights, detention, not doing homework, arguing with teachers... Eren was such a pain in the ass to Mikasa, who had to raise him from then on. It was too much for Mikasa to handle. As soon as Eren turned eighteen, she left, moving in with their cousin who lived nearly ten hours away.