Petra, you annoying little pest.

"No." Levi said simply.

"What?" Petra asked, trying not to frown.

"I don't care how you feel about me. I will never feel the same towards you. Goodbye." Levi said this in such a harsh way, it felt like ice was surrounding the both of them.

He began to turn to walk away, when Petra grabbed his arm. "Levi, come on, it was just one little accident-"

"One little accident?" Levi hissed, spinning around and pulling his arm away from her. "No, Petra, ever dating you was the accident. Devoting myself to you for two years was the accident. What the hell is wrong with you!? I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU. I THOUGHT I WAS HAPPY. AND IT WAS A FUCKING LIE!"

"I only cheated once-"

"Petra, I know you slept with over five people. You cheated on me over five times."

"How did you-"

"I'm not an idiot, bitch."

"Look, but I love you and-"

"I don't give a shit. I found someone else. Shut up and leave me the hell alone. If you touch me one more time I swear to fucking god I will make sure every guy on the planet knows that youre a cheater and a liar. Good luck with your life. Now stay out of mine."

And with that he walked away, leaving Petra standing there, shocked.

These chapters are really short... I'm so sorry. This is all I have time for today. Hope you guys enjoy! 

~Volume