Top?

"Eren... seriously, cut it out..." Levi irritatedly pushed Eren away from him once more, returning to his book. He was nervous. Eren kept on trying to make out with him, and he knew what he wanted... But Levi didn't want to be bottom again. It hurt like hell and it was incredibly degrading. But, he didn't know if he could top. He didn't want to hurt Eren, and he didn't want to mess up.

He had been reading about it for a few days now (yes, shockingly, he managed to find books on it) and the more he read, the more nervous he got.

It seemed so difficult, because there were so many things you have to do and so many things you have to be careful not to do.

If it was so complicated, then how was Eren so good at it, his first time? He managed to-

Levi stopped his train of thought right there.

Did he seriously just admit that he liked being bottom?

No. No way. No way in hell.

"Leeevvviiii, you promised." Eren sat on the couch beside Levi, his arms crossed. Levi had stayed at Eren's house for two days now, and Eren had officialy graduated from highschool.

He expected a bit of a celebration, because it was finally legal for them to date.

But, Levi had barely even touched Eren since three nights ago. And he promised they would continue.

Which, clearly, they hadn't.

"Leeevvviiii!" Eren whined again, wrapping his arms around the older man's neck and planting a kiss on his cheek. "Come on..."

Levi ignored him and continued to read intensely, his mind racing. He couldn't do it. No way.

"Don't be like that..." Eren did his best pouty face, and kissed his cheek again, trying desperately to get Levi's attention. He didn't get it. Was Levi not attracted to him anymore? What happened?

He kissed Levi on the cheek again and again, hugging him tightly.

Once again, his attempt failed.

"What will it take to get you to put down that damn book?" Eren muttered, frustrated. He just wanted to be with Levi, he wanted to actually kiss him, he wanted to actually do something while they were both sober for once.

Technically speaking, it would be kinda like their first time, since neither of them would be intoxicated. It would mean something.

But Levi just wouldn't cooperate!

"Damn your stubborn, weird attitude." Eren mumbled.

Still not getting a response, Eren had an idea.

"Heichou..." Eren whispered, smirking as he blew on Levi's neck slightly.

Levi shivered, feeling Eren's hot breath against his neck, and his cheeks became little bit red, but he still did not aknowledge him.

Eren was determined. "Heichou..." He whispered again, and playfully nipped at Levi's ear.

Levi, who was completely taken by surprise, let out a tiny sqeak, his whole face heating up as he tried to ignore his persistant boyfriend. He shifted uncomfortably, his hair falling into his face slightly. He shifted his gaze from the book to the floor, completely flustered.

Eren's smug grin grew wider. Finally, a reaction.

He kept going with his little act.

"Heichou, don't you want me?" Eren asked pitifully, placing his hand under Levi's chin. He turned Levi's face towards his own, and slowly began to close the distance between their lips, his breathing slow and steady.