Mr. Ravioli?

"Alright class, sit down, shut up, raise your hand if you have a question, and I probably won't answer." Levi sighed. "My name is Mr. Rivaille. I'm your substitute teacher for the next four weeks. I get straight to buisness, I don't joke around, I don't tolorate nonsense, I hate children such as yourselves, and I was forced into this job."

A student in the back row raised his hand, with a smirk on his face. Honestly, Levi could not help but notice that this particular student resembled a horse. 

"Yes?" Levi pointed at the boy.

"Mr. Ravioli-"

"It's Rivaille, horseface."

"Mr. Rivaile" He corrected himself, scowling. "I'm Jean- not like the pants, but pronounced like all french, like Jean, but I just wanted to point out that you were ten minutes late and you don't seem quite qualified." This Jean kid sounded like an ignorant ass, all full of himself like that.

"And you don't seem to qualify as an intelligent human being. For someone who resembles such a large animal, you do have quite a tiny brain." Levi walked through the rows of desks, the students leaning away from him in fear, untl he was standing above Jean. Although, he was only slightly taller and that was only because Jean was sitting down. 

Levi aimed a ruler at the kid's face. "You're right, I'm not your average teacher." He leaned in a bit closer, glaring at Jean, who's smartass grin was now replaced by a look of terror. "And that means I use different methods of punishment than most. I don't follow rules. So shut your trap or you'll be sorry, brat."

Jean gulped and nodded.

Levi turned around, walking back to the front of the classroom, sitting on the desk and looking alll the students, who looked genuinely mortified.

"Okay, class, listen up. Turn to page-"

The classroom door flew open.
"Sorry we're late!" A farmiliar voice said, gasping for air.

Levi turned his head, eyes wide.

No.

There was no way.

But, unfortunately his fears were confirmed.

There was a gorgeous brown haired boy with huge teal eyes, his face displaying total shock.

Beside him was some blonde kid, who Levi remembered as the kid who had kissed Eren at the bar. Wait- no way. No. No no no no. A boyfriend? Maybe that's what the freakout was about. Still, thinking of someone else with Eren, Eren happy with someone else and not even telling Levi... Eren happy, the blondie hugging him and living with him... The images hurt. A lot.

Levi scowled, trying to hide his shock and also how hurt he was.
"Take a seat brats. You're late. I'll be seeing the both of you after class." Jean snickered, and Levi turned to Jean, glaring. "Extra homework for you, horseface." Jean shut up immediately, lowering his head.

He looked between Eren and his- his- boyfriend. Luckily for Levi, Armin didn't recognize him. it seemed that Armin was too drunk to remember the face of the bartender.

Finally snapping out of his state of shock, Eren scrambled to his desk, Levi staring at him. 

Armin sat in the desk beside Eren, trying to avoid staring at their teacher.

"Alright, where was I..."

Levi began to teach the best he could, avoiding looking at Eren and trying not to aknowledge his prescence.

By the end of class, Eren felt like he was going to pass out in fear and Levi was genuinely hurt and pissed off.

The bell rang loudly, making Levi jump and scaring the shit out of Eren who was in a trance and trying not to run up to Levi and scream "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE??!?!" 

Students began to file out of the class in silence, avoiding eye contact with their teacher at all costs.

Eventually, the only ones lef were terrified Eren and hopelessly confused Armin.

After twenty minutes of silence, Levi stood from his desk. 

"Blondie, you are dismissed."

Armin stood, grabbed his things, and scrambled out the door, looking back at Eren in pity.

As soon as the door shut, Levi approached Eren, who was shinking away from him.

"So..." Levi said, trying to be casual as he leaned against Eren's desk. "You could have at least told me you have a boyfriend."

"What?' He stood up, looking at the midget teacher. "I don't have a boyfriend! I was straight until you came along!"

Levi scowled. "Don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying!"

"Come on, the brat who was making out with you at the bar?"

"Armin? He's my best friend and I could never see him that way! He kisses everyone when he's drunk!"

"Seriously?" Levi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. He's a weird drunk..."

"Indeed."

Then, nothing but silence, and them staring at eachother, blank faced.

Eren broke the silence after a few seconds. "Look... I'm really sorry about... Last night..." He gulped. "I just... I was drunk. You scared the shit out of me."

"I... I didn't mean to scare you, brat." Levi mumbled, blushing a little bit. Eren knew that was Levi's version of an apology, and he smiled.

"So... Can we start over?' Eren asked.

"Uh... Do I still have a chance... being with you?" Levi stuttered, looking hopeful.

"I don't know..." Eren had to admit, he was tempted to say yes and kiss Levi right there and then, but he also wanted to run away. But he didn't want to be alone forever. He decided to wait and see if Levi was worth the risk of heartbreak.

Levi smiled. He actually smiled. His cold grey eyes lit up and his cheeks were bright pink. 

That astonished the brunette.

Eren, who was enchanted by Levi's extreme cuteness, leaned down and gave him a tiny kiss on the cheek.

"I have to go..." He muttered, smiling, and walked off, leaving 'Mr. Rivaile' speechless and frozen in joy.

Author Note- Wow... two chapters in one day... Hehe. Okay, hope you're enjoying this!

~Volume