Not good enough

Levi was driving back to Eren's so he could treat his hand, mumbling under his breath as he drove just over the speed limit.

"What the hell Erwin..." He muttered. He had just had the most awkward conversation of his life. Actually, second most awkward. The most awkward was... The talk.

You see, his best friend, and only friend, had just asked him if... Uh... "gay stuff" hurts.

Then there was some discussion about yaoi... Also, Erwin had accused Levi of being an uke.

"I am dominant. It's obvious. Eren was..."

Wait...

Holy shit.

Eren was top when they hooked up...

Levi growled, stepping on the gas. "I AM NOT AN UKE GODDAMNIT! We were drunk... Yeah... That's why I was bottom." He yelled, honking the horn at some idiot who had just cut him off.

The driver gave Levi a quick wave of apology out the window.

Levi waved back.

With his middle finger.

"FUCK YOU! I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A CRISIS GODDAMNIT!" He screamed at the car as it sped off.

Taking deep, ragged breaths, Levi sped up.

"I'm going to fix this..." He growled, determined to prove himself. He would not be labeled as the weak, wimpy, feminine one in their relationship. No way in hell.

--------

A few minutes later, his car screeched to a halt outside of Eren's apartment, and he went stomping up the stairs.

"Calling me an uke... Pfft..." He growled again. He had been growling and mumbling the whole way there.

He loudly knocked on the door over and over. "Eren!!!" He yelled, irritated and full of determination.

No answer.

"EREN!"

Still no answer.

"This door is going the fuck down if you don't answer!" He was getting very impatient very fast.

And, still no reply.

"Son of a bitch..." He mumbled, bracing himself, and slamming his body into the door.

The door swung open, still on its hinges, causing Levi to almost fall on his face.

The door wasn't locked.

"Pfft..." Levi straightened out his jacket, slipping his shoes off and gently shutting the door behind him. He tried to walk it off, but still stumbled a bit.

He turned and noticed, There was a hole in the wall from where the handle hit...

Whoops.

"Okay. I'll get that fixed later." He mumbled, not caring very much. He just wanted to find that dumbass Jaeger.

"Eren!" He shouted worriedly, stomping down the hall, looking through open doors.

Three doors down, he heard muffled sounds of heavy breathing and what sounded like crumpling paper from behind a closed door.

He twisted the knob, slowly opening the door and peeking inside.

He was generally surprised by what he saw.

Eren sat on his bed in his boxers. His hair was a wet and he had a white towel over his shoulders. The room was dark, and Eren looked pretty damn adorable.