Get the Goddamn Message

In about a half hour, Levi turned to see Jean jogging towards him, waving and grinning in a dorky way. His hair was messy and, instead of his formal work attire, he wore loose blue jeans (pun not intended) and a black and white striped v neck shirt, with a black leather jacket. It was kind of strange, how Jean could pull off literally any article of clothing, and always managed to look like a picture perfect supermodel. Well chisled features, clothes that suit him, and a very friendly, warm disposition. Levi was impressed, but that was not his type. Actually, Levi wanted to laugh at how much Jean was like one of those dudes from those creepy romance novels for middle aged women. Seriously. As he walked, the wind was blowing his hair lightly, like some movie scene, and he was so well built and muscular... Dear god, the level of cliche...

As Jean approached Levi, he noticed that girls were stopping to stare at Jean in a way that honestly made Levi incredibly uncomfortable. He ducked his head, hoping to avoid any unnecessary attention from the female population.

"Hey!! Levi! wassup shorty!" He shouted, way too loud, considering the fact that they were only ten feet away from eachother. He noticed even more women and teenage girls turning in their direction, and he shifted uncomfortably as Jean sat down beside him, casually swinging an arm over the back of the bench. Levi scooted away by a few inches, trying to ignore the staring.

"Jean..." He mumbled shyly. "You're drawing a lot of attention..."

Jean looked around, raising an eyebrow. "So? People can stare... Why is it a big deal?"

Levi sighed. "Jean, the girls. I'm not sure if you noticed, but, damn, to a heterosexual girl, you're hot. Like, dangerously hot."

"And am I hot to you?" He asked, chuckling mischeviously and leaning slightly closer to Levi.

Levi's whole face went bright red as he shook his head frantically. "NO NO NO AND NO."

"Calm down midget, I'm only joking." Jean sat back again, running a hand through his hair. More girls stared.

Levi coughed, trying to compose himself, trying to pretend that didn't happen. "Right, right... okay, so I-"

Just as he began to speak, a short, skinny girl, with long, curly blonde hair, perfect, pale skin, and bright, green eyes approached them. Ignoring Levi and grinning at Jean in a cute, manipulative way, she flipped her hair, giggling. Levi watched her with a slightly disgusted expression. She could knock any straight guy off of his feet, but Levi just saw her as some stupid little brat. Honestly... A skirt and leggings with a crop top, in the middle of November?

"Hey handsome..." She said, trying a little to hard to sound seductive. She placed her hands on her hips, standing a little bit to close to Jean, bending slightly so her boobs looked like they were about to fall out of her already-too-low-cut shirt. "Can I get your digits?"

Jean just watched her with an amused, innocent expression, completely ignoring her excessive cleavage. "Sorry, girly, but I've got a boyfriend."

Her face fell slightly, and she stepped back a bit. Levi just smirked, but then she turned to face him, glaring in that weird way that jealous teenage girls do. "So this guy is your boyfriend?" She looked Levi over in a disgusted sort of way, flipping her hair again. Levi wanted to puke. She was so annoyingly persistent. Why woudln't she leave and put somse clothes on! And him, dating Jean? Ew ew and ew.

Jean was nearly choking laughing. "Aw, hell no! I wouldn't date this old fart in a thousand years!" He was doubled over laughing.

Levi watched with a slightly irritated, unamused face, trying to ignore the old fart comment. "I'm not that old..." He mumbled.

The girl faced Levi again, but her dispostiton had changed entirelt. She then looked at him with that same, obnoxious, plastered smile back on her face. "Oh, okay then, an older guy, eh?"

"Twenty one..." He grumbled.

"Well... I can cut ya a one night deal, huh? Trust me, you won't regret it..." She smiled, showing her boobs again, with that stupid little expression that made Levi wish he could slap her across her prissy little face without being arrested.

"No way." He replied abruptly, hoping she would get the message.

"Awwwww, c'mon, you know you want to... Don't be such a stubborn one."

"I said no. Get the message? Or do you not speak english?"

She flipped her hair again, not even flinching. "Come on, like you could ever get a girl like me... once in a lifetime opportunity."

"Look, okay, I already told you no, now get away. I've got a boyfriend." Levi snarled, getting more and more pissed by the second. Jean had stopped laughing and was now observing the dispute, his eyes flickering between the girl and Levi nervously. Fights always made him really nervous.

"C'mon, why not? I could give you more fun than any man... Your boyfriend is nowhere near as good as me."

At that, Levi snapped, rising to his feet angrily and staring her dead in the eye. "My boyfriend is a hundred times better than you or anyother stupid teenage moron. Sorry, but I don't do hormonal, narcssitic, sixteen year old hooker girls who walk around half naked in mid November. Actually, I'm quite disgusted by it, and I'm pretty sure everyone else here is too. Now, get some goddamn clothes on, and try gaining this thing called intelligence. it's more attractive than skimpy outfits, and it'll get you somewhere in life other than bars and strangers' bedrooms. Get the hell away from me before I call the cops on you for harrasment and hooking up with people over the age of eighteen when you are clearly a minor, judging by your level of maturity. And seriously, get a jacket, no guy wants to sleep with a girl who's caught a cold."

She looked completely and utterly pissed and taken aback. With the most offended look on her face, she glared. "Well then, bitch, your loss." Flipping her hair and casting one last, lust filled look at Jean, she turned on her three inch heels and walked away, swaying her hips dramatically so that her skirt was actually lifting, flashing her butt.

Levi sat back down, still breathing heavily, while Jean watched him in shock, his eyes as wide as saucers. "Man, I know you've got a serious bad side... But that shit was harsh."

"Whatever. She was annoying." Levi growled, shaking his head. He couldn't beleive that girls like that actually existed. Sure, he had his hook up days in highschool, but, damn... This generation was fucked.