More awkward shit

There was absolute silence as Eren and Levi sat in Levi's kitchen, each of them quietly sipping on tea.

Eren occasionally snuck a glance at Levi, who sat beside him, looking down at the table. His hair was all over the place but he found it cute. He noted that Levi had a reddish tint to his cheeks, and Eren smiled. Eventually he was just staring at Levi, who was painfully aware of it.

"Oi, brat, why are you staring, eh?" Levi broke the silence, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry!" Eren's face returned to a dark red color and he stared at the wooden table, avoiding eye contact with the other man.

"Quit being so shy. You can look at me, and talk. Try not to be so afraid of me, eh?"

Eren nodded, looking back up nervously to see Levi smirking.

"You're awfully young to be getting horrendously drunk and going home with strangers, don't you think, kid?"
Eren just nodded and shrugged, causing Levi to sigh in exasperation.
"You're awfully quiet..."

"Sorry... I... Don't really know what to say... I mean, I've never done this sort of thing..."

"No need to apologize kid. I've never done this sort of thing either, not with another guy anyway..."

"Yeah..."

It was silent again for a few seconds, and both of them had finished their tea.

"Alright, kid, you really ought to be getting home..."

Eren frowned a bit, but then smiled, trying to hide his disappointment. He liked hanging around Levi. It was nice and... Warm.

Levi looked at him with cold eyes. "Don't look so said. Gimme your phone, brat."

Eren, surprised, awkwardly pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to the midget man.

Levi took it, typed something into his own phone, and handed Eren's back.
"There's my number. I have yours. I'll... Stay in touch."

Eren nodded, and then there was another pause as they just stared at eachother in complete silence.

"Right..." Levi coughed.

"Uh... Uh... Right. Where's the door?"

"Oh! Uh..." Even Levi seemed to be getting a little flustered as he scrambled to keep himself together.
"T-this way."

He lead Eren through a hall and out to the door of his apartment.

"So... See ya around?"

"Y-yeah." Eren said as he quickly stepped out the door, and, with a nod, Levi closed it behind him.

Author note:
Hahaha lol I'm literally the most awkward person to an extent that I'm awkward at writing awkward scenes (if that makes any sense...?) anyway seriously I'm so stupid and obviously I have no experience with this sort of thing (CLEARLY) (BECAUSE I AM A CHILD) so I'm just kinda imaging what I think would happen...? Yeah... So... I hope you enjoy regardless.
~Volume