Poor, Poor, Pitiful Little Jaeger

"You gonna get up, Jaeger?" Levi stood beside Eren's bed, hands on his hips.  He was dressed and ready to go get his daily coffee, but Eren was curled up in a heap on the bed, buried in the sheets.

"Nooo... It hurts..." Eren hugged his stomatch, whining. "My hips..." He groaned, rolling over onto his face. He was completely naked, and his hair was a huge mess.

"Quit being so dramatic." Levi rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"Levi... it hurtssss..." Eren continued to groan as he rolled over again to face Levi, tears in his eyes. "T-that was my first time you asshole. Lay off."

"I didn't do this when I was bottom." Levi retorted, getting impatient.

"Yeah, but you're bigger than I am! It's not fair! And I'm younger than you either way." Eren pouted, curling up  a bit more. Yeah, he was exaggerating slightly, but he really was in a lot of pain. He, somehow, didn't regret last night, but...

"So? You can handle it. Man up. After all, you said you didn't care if it hurt, and you're the one who begged me for this for the past three days. I just gave you what you wanted. And don't even try to deny that you liked it." Levi tapped his foot lightly, watching Eren expectantly. "Get up."

"I didn't mind it... but it hurts nowwww! I can't get up!"

"Oh, just get up, you brat."

Eren just grunted and buried his face in the pillow stubbornly, refusing to stand. He didn't want to leave the house or the comfort of his own room. 

"Fine." Levi huffed, marched over to the bed, and reached down for Eren.

"What are you- ah!" Eren yelped. Levi had effortlessly scooped him into his arms, and now cradled him like a baby. 

"I told you to get up." Levi smirked, walking towards the bathroom with Eren still in his arms, protesting and flailing wildly. 

Eren's whole face was bright red. It was so embarrasing! He was being carried like a baby by a midget, and he was naked! 

"Put me down! You're so short- how the hell can you even support my weight!?" Levi was holding Eren like he was nothing more than a doll. He didn't even break a sweat.

"Shut up and hold still. And you're all skin and bones. It's like carrying a two year old." Levi grunted, pushing the bathroom door open.

He, quite literally, dropped Eren into the empty bath.

Eren managed to catch himself using the side of the tub, thankfully, not hitting his head. "Hey! That hurt! Let me out, asshole!"

Once again, Levi just crossed his arms stubbornly. "You're filthy. Take a fricking bath."

"No!" Eren shook his head, glaring at Levi.

"Quit acting like a child, moron."

"Shut up."

"Not until you take a bath."

"Well then, it's not happening." Eren looked away from Levi defiantly.

"Fine. Have it your way."

Then, Eren heard something fall on the floor behind him, and turned to see Levi stripping off his clothes.

"W-what are you-!"

Levi climbed into the tub beside Eren, and started the water. "If you won't take a bath, I'll have to force you to."

Author Note-
YO, PLEASE READ THIS ONE.

okay, so, I think I have mentioned her before, but a good friend of mine, iamcalifornia, just published a LeviHan fic! I know most of you are proably crazy ereri people (like me) but you should really check it out. Its called 'Ordinary Hero' and, once again, it's written by iamcalifornia. I love it so much though and eeeeekkkkk! The feels are real! Seriously though, her works are great, you should check them out. And she does a lot of AMAZING Black Butler fics too! If you are on a computer then gp to my bio and you'll find a link to the story at the bottom. Just copy and paste it. f you are on a mobile device, just search 'iamcalifornia' and look at her account and check it out! Thank ya!

Anyways, I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update lately. But please, try to understand that I have school, homework, and other things in my life and I haven't had much time recently.

But, in other news, I'm not revealing anything official yet, but... I have two new fanfics coming out soon, most likely. (both of which involve Levi.) I have been trying to get the plot and such planned out for one of them so I'm going to focus on that for a day or two, but don't worry, I'm still very focused on writing this one and I will still update frequently. 

Thanks guys!

~Volume