I love you guys so much. (Not a chapter, but please read.)

Hey guys.
I felt like I needed to be here... I really care about you guys. You have helped me get over a lot of my fears and just helped improve my life a lot in general. So now I am returning the favor. This is for all of my readers and anybody else who needs a reminder that they are loved and that life is worth living. I know you have probably heard this a million times, but it is true. 
So... I understand this fanfic may be triggering, but please don't hurt yourself.
Nobody deserves to be hurt, not you, not the people aroud you.

Suffer through and stay strong, and you'll get there. That's the point. That's the moral behind my stories, even if they are depressing. 

Please, don't hurt yourself. No matter what, even if you have not met them yet, there is someone out there who loves you and needs you and cares about you and will always be there.

Someone that felt like everything to you may leave, but it's not the end of the world, because you will find that person that's for forever, if you just try.
You've just got to survive.
Breathing and living is a beautiful thing.
There will be happy days and bad ones.
But it's just a bad day, not a bad life.
You have a future,
So live to see it.
And don't hurt yourself.
You don't deserve that,
And you cannot spend your life dwelling on the negative.
This story is how things can seem great but just turn upside down and horrible for certain people, like it almost did for me and a lot of people.
But there is a happy ending if you suffer through the ups and downs and all the shit life throws at you, because you are worth it. You are strong and amazing and intelligent and you are worth  fighting for. Your life is worth more than anyone could ever express. You are a key point in this world, a key point that this world needs. 
You are worth so much more than looks and weight, you're you and beautiful in every way.
And there will always be someone who cares.
Always.
I promise.
No matter how alone you feel,
It'll be okay.
So just stay alive.
Keep breathing.
Don't hurt yourself.
And live to see the day your dreams come alive.
Love you guys.
~Your friend,

Volume