An Angel of a Sinner

Eren didn't look at the door until a few minutes after it had slammed shut. When he heard Levi's loud footsteps stop, he sat up straight, an irritated and uncomprehending look on his face. He was so angry. How dare Levi lie to him like that. How dare he. Eren was a murderer, a monster, nobody could love a monster. Levi was a liar. He was taking advantage of Eren. And Eren fell for it. Eren was in love with a liar. And he hated it.

"God..." He mumbled. His head felt fuzzy, and altogether his mind and body were an uncoordinated, pissed off mess. He knew he was drunk, but didn't care. He wasnt that drunk... or at least he didn't think so. "What gives him the right..."

Eren just sat there for what felt like an hour, although it was only a few minutes. He felt rage, terror, sadness, and confusion washing over him, each new emotion flooding his mind, making him want to scream. He didn't know what to think. All he knew was that thinking hurts. It hurts so bad. But he couldn't stop thinking. He didn't want to think.

He grabbed his pillow and buried his face in it, screaming at the top of his lungs, the fabric muffling it. He screamed until he ran out of breath, lifting his head to inhale, and screaming again, and again, and again, each one full of more and more pain than the last. He only stopped when his throat was so raw it burned.

And yet, all he could think about was Levi's beautiful, lying face. The face he loved. The face he hated to love. And he thought about his mom, he thought about what he had done to her... and Mikasa... She had good reason to hate him. He hated himself too.

"Stop... please..." He begged his own mind. He wanted to run away, but he didn't want to die yet... But... He wanted to, but he couldn't because... he didn't know why. But there was something, something that managed to stop him every time he tried... 

"Whatever." He mumbled, giving up. He needed another drink. Actually, more like another bottle.

Slowly, after building up the energy, he rolled off of his bed and stood shakily. He tried to stop himself from collapsing to the best of his ability, supporting his weight by leaning on his bedside table.

After regaining most of his balance, Eren awkwardly shuffled over to his dresser, looking where he had set several bottles of vodka.

But, they were missing.

Eren looked around, irritated. Where the hell could they have gone? He knew he had three bottles, right there...

Oh.

Levi had taken them on his way out.

His irritation towards Levi growing, Eren stomped out of his room, determined to find his vodka, whatever Levi had done with it.

When he stormed into the living room, he was surprised to find Levi sitting there, his head in his hands. Eren's vodka was sitting on the table in front of him.

"What the hell! Why are you still here, asshole!!" He roared, unable to control his drunken and misdirected anger. Everything was building up inside of him, the pain, the anger, the iritation, the memories... He couldn't understand anything. And that made him angry.

Levi looked up, fear and sadness clear in his eyes, but, when he spoke, he tried to keep that from showing in his tone. "What," He snapped. "You seriously thought I would leave a suicidal, drunk, alchoholic teenager all alone?" Levi, honsetly, didn't want Eren to die. He didn't want Eren to hurt anymore. But Levi felt like he was making Eren's life worse, somehow. Yet, he was still determined to help him, even if it cost his own happiness.

Eren didn't care what Levi said though. He was convinced that they were all lies. He growled. "Get out of my house. Now." He pointed towards the door.

Levi just looked at him helplessly, not even moving an inch. "No." He stated simply, raising an eyebrow.

"Fine!" Eren yelled, fed up with his demands being ignored. "I'll call the cops!"

Levi smirked a little "Eren, you're drunk. That's illegal. You're only eighteen. And also, you're suicidal and have self harm scars." He paused, watching Eren's rage increase as he took In the information. "Do you want to go to rehab? If so, go right on ahead and call the cops. I'm not moving."

"Shut the hell up!" Eren yelled, stomping forwards, grabbing Levi by the collar of his shirt and abruptly yanking him to his feet. "Get the fuck out of my house." He spat angrily in Levi's face, his voice low and actually quite intimidating.

Levi, once again, didn't even flinch. "No." 

"You piece of shit!" Eren growled again, tossing Levi roughly back onto the couch. Levi quietly grunted as he landed, flinching. And yet, he still looked at Eren pleadingly. He refused to leave. He couldn't abandon the person he loved. Not again.

"Eren-" he tried to speak, but Eren screamed in rage, cutting him off.

Levi cringed, and shrunk away from Eren, lying crumpled up on the couch.

"I'm tired of this!" Eren was practically screaming, tears of anger and frustration stinging his eyes. He looked down at Levi, who was growing scared. "I'm tired of people pretending to care! I'm tired of people barging in my life and lying to me! IM SICK OF LIFE!"

Levi tried his best to sit up, but Eren pushed him back down forcefully. "Eren, I love-" 

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!" Eren grabbed Levi by the shoulders, yanking him off the couch and to his feet.

Levi decided to dead weight, forcing Eren to drop him, praying that Eren would come to his senses.. He watched as Eren approached him slowly, his hands in tight fists. 

"I'll kick your ass, midget." Eren stood directly above Levi, casting a shadow over his shaking body.