Questions and Confuison

Eren had walked home, which was not overly difficult because his apartment was only a couple of blocks away. When he arrived, he walked straight into the living room to find Armin, sitting on the couch with a worried expression. The moment he walked in, Armin practically jumped on Eren, overwhelming him with questions.
"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!"
"Well I went home with-"
"HOLY SHIT YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE? WHO?"
Eren froze. He didn't really want to mention that it was a guy... I mean... What would Armin think?
"Uh... Some girl I met. I forgot her name."
Armin raised an eyebrow.
"Seriously? Dude, you're bright red and stuttering your ass off. What's up?"
"Nothing!" Eren said sharply.
"Don't lie to me."
"I'm not lying."
"Yes you are."
"No, I'm not."
"You're a terrible liar."
"Shut up."
"Oh, so you admit that you're hiding something?"
"I'm not, moron!"
"CMON you can tell me anything."
"Shut. Up. Armin."
"No. Who did you actually go home with? Was it that bartender guy?"
Eren's eyes widened in horror. "How...?"
"Eren, he was staring at you all night."
Eren smiled a bit. Levi was that interested...?
Armin shook his head. "Look, I don't care if you're gay. Just tell me next time."
"BUT IM NOT GAY!" Eren exclaimed.
"Uh... You slept with a dude..." Armin pointed out.
"Yeah but I was drunk and it was just a mix up, okay?"
"Whatever you say."

That night, after Armin finally left (after making at least a hundred gay jokes about Eren) Eren sat on his bed, with his head in his hands.
He was only wearing boxers, and his hair was a mess. He just couldn't sleep. All he could think of was the night before, and wondered if he really was gay. But there was no way. He had never been attracted to a guy before and he did not intend to get mixed up in anything like that ever again.
He also hoped he never saw Levi again.
He remembered how sweet Levi was and how adorable, and his face when Eren-
"NO!" Eren yelled, stopping his train of thoughts abruptly.
He half expected Mikasa to walk in to tell him off for yelling in the middle of the night.

But she was gone. And she wasn't coming back.
The little things they did together, the rare moments of happiness together, hugging their mom as children and begging for just one more bedtime story, and even the fights they had- he missed it all.
And one storm, one car ride, one crash, one fight... They took that away from him. And it tore him apart.
His mind went back to the night after the accident, when he sat with a bottle of Vodka and all of the pills he could find in the house.
And what stopped him?
No, Armin didn't just happen to run in at the last time, nobody came to save him.
The thing that stopped him was Weakness.
He was too weak to take his life. He was a murderer and he didn't have the strength to rid the world of one more criminal.
Eren shook his head, tears flowing steadily down his face, and put his head in his hands and took a deep breath, attempting to clear his mind of such thoughts.
After the worst of the memories had passed, he managed to get up and walk into the kitchen, hoping to get some sleeping pills or anything to get his mind to shut up long enough for him to get some rest.
There was a buzzing sound as he entered the kitchen and he realized his phone was going off.
"It's one in the morning... Who..." He trailed off as he read the message.

"Can you come over?
-Levi"

Eren stared at his phone screen, wide eyed, and shook his head.

"it's 1 in the morning you dumb fuck.
- Eren Jaeger"
He replied.

A few seconds later, his phone buzzed again.

"Well you're awake. I'm awake. I'm bored. So come over.
-Levi"

Eren sighed.

"I'm not hooking up with you again. Idiot.
-Eren"

Levi typed fast. He had a response within seconds.

"I don't want to hook up, I want to hang out. Not everything is about sex you hormonal idiot.
-Levi"

Eren chuckled a bit.

"No. I'm not coming over.
-Eren"

"What if I come to your place?
-Levi"

Eren raised an eyebrow.

"No.
-Eren"

"PRETTY PWEEEAAASSSSEEEE?
-Levi"

Eren was a bit shocked by that. That didn't seem very Levi- ish.

"Are you drunk?
-Eren"

"Maybe.
-Levi"

Eren sighed.

"I'm not hanging out with you at 1:00 in the morning if you're drunk, stupid.
-Eren"

"You're underage. I have alcohol. Get over here.
-Levi"

"I can't be bribed with alcohol.
-Eren"

"Okay then, I'll tell the cops about you and your little blonde friend using fake IDs at the bar the other night.
-Levi"

Eren nearly jumped out of his seat.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!??
-Eren"

"I've used plenty of those in my day. And I've seen plenty of em too. Also, you told me you're only 18 after we hooked up. So duh. Now get your ass over here, cherry cheeks.
;)
-Levi"

"Fine, but only because you're blackmailing me. This is playing dirty you moron.
-Eren"

"All is fair in love and war. Now hurry up. This vodka might just be gone by the time you get here if you don't.
;P
-Levi"

Eren blushed. Did Levi just hint at love for Eren? No way.

There was no chance of that at all...