All Is Fair In Love and War

Later that night, after the fight, Armin turned to walk out of the door. But, when he was outside, Eren came after him immediately.

"Armin, come on-" Eren pleaded, holding his hand. "Look, Levi was out of line, and I don't know what he said, and I'm sorry-" 

Armin turned to face Eren, smiling. "That man- he loves you. He really does. But just remember to go for the person you truly love, wether its him, or me."

"Armin..." Eren felt like his heart was being ripped into two. Armin was his best friend, and always had been, but Levi... Levi was the person he fell in love with. Levi meant so much to him. But Armin was just as important. "Please!" He pleaded again, throwing his arms around Armin's neck from behind. "Its so selfish, but... I can't choose, Armin! I love Levi, I love him so much... But you... You were my only friend for most of my life! We've done everything together, told eachother everything, supported eachother no matter what... I'm so, so selfish, I know. I don't desere you or Levi... But please... Don't leave me!" He nearly sobbed.

Armin froze and turned around, trying to hide how badly that hurt. He knew that he had already lost the war. He lost a long, long time ago. "Hey... shhh, don't cry." Wrapping his arms around Eren, he pulled him to his chest. "Look, you already chose. You love Levi. That's okay. I don't want to make you unhappy... I'm still your friend, but, right now... I don't want to be around you when Levi is anywhere near, okay?"

Eren looked at  him, his eyes full of tears. Those were the eyes that had meant the world to Armin. Running his hand through Eren's soft, brown hair, Armin found himself lost in that farmiliar face. Next thing he knew, he pressed his lips against Eren's, breathing steadily, his eyes closed. Eren kept still, his arms still wrapped around the other boy. Armin didn't try to use his tounge, he just lightly brushed his lips against Eren's trying not to cry. He wanted so much more than this. He wanted to dance the night away, he wanted to hold him forever, he wanted to wake up beside him... But none of that could happen. Slowly, he pulled his lips away, opening his eyes and making eye contact with Eren. 

Armin smiled weakly. "That kiss was my goodbye. I'll get rid of those feelings for you, I promise. I-"

Suddenly, Armin froze. Levi stood directly behind Eren, leaning on the wall, watching with an unamused expression. He dropped his cigarette, stomping it out firmly.

Eren spun around, horrified. "Levi, it's not what it looks like, I swear-"

"I know, I know..." Levi sighed, stepping forwards until he stood beside Eren, then turning to face Armin. "So... Have you resigned? I win, right?" He smiled, putting an arm around Eren's shoulder.

"No, you don't win, midget. You win when I no longer feel this way towards Eren. As of right now- neither of us have won. We'll just see where it goes from there, eh?"

Levi glared, but nodded unwillingly. "Okay, fine, blondie. Now, don't put another hand on my man or I'll kick your ass. That's my final warning. All is fair in love and war- I'll do whatever it takes."

AUTHOR NOTE- This is a really short chapter, but ayeee, DRAMAAAAAAAA! XD. Hope you're enjoying the constant plot twists. 

~Volume