Five more days...

Five days left of school.

Five days.

Levi and Eren could be officially together in five days.

Eren was smiling like a fucking idiot the whole day of school. Honestly people were getting genuinely worried and creeped out by the extreme amount of happiness radiating of of the brunette.

Honestly, he had it bad. Levi Levi Levi Levi Levi. That was all he thought all day. He didn't give a fuck about that dumb algebra homework or the report due tomorrow, all he cared about was Levi.

The thought of him holding Levi's hand and kissing his cheek in public- nope. He couldn't handle it. His cheeks were red and it felt like he was floating on a cloud as he skipped into his last class of the day.

He was ten minutes early for class but he didn't even care.

As he skipped into the classroom he felt his heart leap out of his chest knowing he would see Levi and-

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Just as Eren cheerily skipped into the classroom, someone had Levi pinned to a wall and was... Kissing him?

"What the-!" Eren exclaimed, stopping dead in his tracks.

Levi's eyes were wide with shock as the blonde girl struggled to hold him against the wall.

Eren stood there, frozen, watching Levi thrashing violently to get away from whoever the hell was kissing him.

Then, Levi saw Eren, and he looked utterly terrified.

Desperate to get Petra off of him, Levi did the unthinkable-

He elbowed her in the boob.

That's right, the boob.

And, shit, that hurts.

"FUCK!" Petra exclaimed, falling back and wrapping her arms around her chest and cringing. "What the hell was that for?"

"What did I tell you, you low life blonde bitch?"

"What-" Petra began, being cut off by Levi.

"I told you to stay out of my life. It's my life. Mine. And if you want to mess with it, then you can go to hell. You have no place in my heart. You have no place is my mind or my life. I'm in love with someone else and he is all I need."

Eren was leaning against the door frame, holding one hand over his mouth.

"He?" Petra smirked. "You fa-"

"Hey." Eren interrupted, standing upright. "Shut up. And get out of this school."

"You can't tell me what to do, you little rat."

"Now, who's the rat here?" Eren approached Petra slowly. He was actually a bit taller than her, which he hoped would add on to his level of intimidation ability. He stopped walking when he stood directly in front of her. "You cheated on him, right?"
Eren looked to Levi, and Levi nodded.

"Yeah but-"

"You cheated on him and now, here you are, desperately trying to crawl back into his life when he is already happy, like a disease. He doesn't need you. He doesn't need your lying self in his life. And if you can't get that through to your head, you won't get anywhere in life."

Petra backed away from Eren, tears stinging her eyes. "No, I-"

"Leave. Now." Someone said firmly, standing a few feet behind Eren.

Eren spun around and saw Erwin standing there, his expression as cold as ice.

Petra ran towards him. "Oh, Erwin, thank god you're here, they-"

"I am the principal of this school. I am telling you to leave, and I never, ever want to see you here again. Goodbye." Erwin stood his ground, clenching his hands into tight fists.

Petra could see the cold in Erwins eyes, and, trying not to cry, she walked around him and out the classroom door, pushing past the crowd of students who had gathered outside of the room, watching the whole ordeal.

As they heard the entrance door slam shut after her, Levi, Eren, and Erwin sighed in releif.

Levi was sure he would never have to deal with Petra again after all of that.

"Back to class. Now!" Erwin shouted at the students in the hall, and they all scurried off to class.

He turned to look at Eren and Levi, glaring. "Be more careful... that was close." He muttered.

Nobody noticed Jean, listening intently from the hall, smirking.

Things were getting interesting.

Author Note- Hey guys! I haven't updated in forever omg I feel so bad I'm sorryyyyyyy *hides in shame* I really appreciate the support though. You guys are great. By the way, I have been so busy with school it's crazy! Middle school sucks :/.

On another topic, I met @iamcalifornia at the mall yesterday! SHE IS HELLA AWESOME OKIE.

Anywaysss, It may be a few days before I update again (I have so much homework ;~;) But I promise I will try super hard! Meh.

Okie, Bye now!

~Volume