An ex instead of sushi

Well, the next few days were honesty quite boring and uneventful. Well, until, on a Wednesday, both Eren and Levi found themselves in a bit of a predicament.

______________

"Hey, Levi!"

"Hey... Petra." Yeah, he was talking to the ex that cheated on him. He just happened to run into her at a grocery store. He just wanted some goddamn sushi but instead he got a conversation with his ex. Wonderful.

"How have you been?" She asked cheerily, her blonde hair bouncing and her eyes sparkling.

Levi felt sick. He had seen that cheery face so many times for two fucking years. And then, one day, that same face told him that she had slept with someone else. And, with that, Levi had ended their relationship.

He even moved to a different city.

How did she get here? He didn't know.

"I've been... Doing well."

She smiled. "Great to hear! Anyways, you're probably wondering why I'm here..."

"Yeah, that's definitely been on my mind." Levi kept his signature 'I-don't-give-a-single-fuck' expression on his face.

"I'm here to tell you that I'm still in love with you!"

Levi nearly choked on his own breath.

Well... That was blunt.

Author note- Levi's part of this will be continued later. Now to Eren. Enjoy.