Not My Choice (Continued)

But nothing happened.

Levi slowly re opened his eyes, to see Eren's face right above him. Tears fell off of his face and dropped onto Levi's. Eren looked so afraid... What had happened?

Eren looked at Levi. He couldn't believe what he had done. Levi was covered in blood and bruises. Blood and bruises that were all his fault. He looked at Eren lovingly, even after Eren had screamed at him. But Levi still looked up at Eren, with nothing but love in those grey eyes of his.

 "I told you. I still love you."

Eren's lip quivered. He looked at the damage he had done. He really was a monster... "I love you too... I'm so sorry..." Even more tears fell from his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Levi's neck. "I'm s-so... Sorry..." He sobbed miserably.

Levi put an arm around Eren's shoulders. "It's okay..." He whispered. "It's okay. You're not a monster. We all mess up sometimes. We all do."

Eren let out one final sob, and started trying to regain his composure, taking deep breaths.

He gently lifted Levi from the floor, guiding him carefully with his hands. Levi stood, and Eren walked him over to the couch, where they both sat beside each other.

They sat in silence for several minutes, neither men saying a single word. They just looked at the floor. Or, well, Eren was looking at the floor, while Levi was using his necktie to stop his nosebleed.

Finally, Eren broke the silence. "I... I promise I won't so that again."

Levi nodded, still pinching his nose a bit. "I know. And I trust you. I trust you not to hurt me. But..." He paused again. "Could you try and stop drinking?"

Eren shrugged, with his head hung. "I don't know..."

"I'll help." Levi wrapped an arm around Eren's shoulder, trying to reassure him. "Just tell me where all the alcohol is, okay? I'll take it home."

Eren sighed. "Cabinet under the sink, in organization boxes."

Levi nodded again, and then wrapped his other arm around Eren. "Is now a bad time...?" He pressed his nose to Eren's.

"No, it's fine..." Eren whispered.

Levi closed his eyes and leaned in, gently pressing their lips together. Eren closed his eyes as well, tilting his head and turning to wrap his arms around Levi's neck.

They started off slowly, and then Levi pushed back a bit, swinging his leg over Eren so he was on top of him, sitting on his waist. Eren leaned back, running his hands over the small of Levi's back and then up, tangling his fingers in Levi's hair. Levi deepened the kiss a bit more whenever he got the chance, causing Eren's face to go bright red again.

As they kissed, Levi moved his hips a little, earning a cute little yelp of surprise from Eren.

Right afterwards, he pulled back, looking directly into Eren's eyes. "Shall we continue this tomorrow night?" He asked, pecking Eren's lips sweetly.

Eren tried to hide his disappointment from stopping. "Fine..." He mumbled.

"Got a little too excited, eh?" Levi chuckled, crawling off of Eren's lap.

"Whatever." Eren looked away from Levi, his arms crossed and his face bright red.

"You know, you're awfully adorable like this, Cherry Cheeks."

Author note- WOW THIS IS A REALLY LONG FANFIC JESUS

guys. If you are ever in a situation where someone emotionally or physically hurts you in a  a relationship, GET OUT. GET HELP. there is no excuse, even being drunk. I rewrote these chapters in an attempt to make it less like Levi was accepting the abuse. I should have mentioned this sooner and I ams so so so sorry.

-Volume