Caught

"Sit down. I'm coming around to collect your homework. Have it out on your desk when I come to get it, or detention for you." Levi snapped looking over his class.

He had been teaching for a whole week, and every single student and teacher, other than Eren and Erwin, hated him.

And, once again, the classroom door flew open, but this time, Jean and Marco stood there, looking like a complete mess.

Levi spun around to face them. "Oh. Freckles and Horseface. You're late. Detention." As they scurried to their seats, Levi chuckled. "And just a little tip- If you want it to be less obvious that you were making out, button your shirts properly, brush your hair, and at least attempt to hide the hickies covering half of your neck."

Jean and Marco both blushed, hiding their faces and trying to ignore the stares from their classmates.

"Gay." Connie snickered, giggling.

Levi spun around to face Connie this time. "What did you say, baldy?"

Connie froze.

"Who ever said being gay is a bad thing, eh?" Levi walked up to him, placing a hand on his desk. "You ignorant pig. Say that again and I'll be seeing you after class." Levi felt himself getting a bit defensive. He knew that, in order to avoid suspicion, he should probably not do this sort of thing, but this kid really pissed him off.

Connie just gulped and nodded.

And, like that, he just went back to teaching.

~~~~~~

After class, Levi watched Eren walk out the door, and Levi was nearly sweating. So many things had been on his mind. Like, he hadn't talked to Eren, you know, or like, ya know... Uh... Goddamn he was a nervous wreck. It was beginning to affect him and he could feel it. Constant butterflies in his stomach. He felt like his heart was literally going to explode. And he had random moments of extreme joy. He had never ever experienced anything like it and he hated it.

"I wonder if he gets that too..." Levi mumbled.

He felt another nervous breakdown approaching. He took a deep breath. Seriously though, what the hell was wrong with him? He was like a freaking teenage girl all of the sudden. And he couldn't stop the thoughts going through his head, and he couldn't stop the butterflies, he couldn't calm himself, he couldn't stop.

Today was particularly difficult because he wanted to ask Eren on, like, you know... A.... A.... Goddamnit he couldn't even think it, let alone say it... He wanted to ask Eren... On... On... A proper date.

But that fucking blonde idiot never left Eren's side. And Levi was getting awfully suspicious. Armin... The way he looked at Eren was like a little girl who found her Prince Charming. There was no doubt that there was some one sided thing, or maybe Eren secretly returned Armins affection. But Levi disregarded that. Nobody would stop him. Nobody.

Levi was sitting on his desk, rubbing his forehead and trying to work out a plan. Eren didn't seem mad at him anymore, but they hadn't talked in a few days, but Levi wanted to establish an actual relationship between the two of them. Of course, that would be difficult to pull off, especially because Levi was now his teacher. Yeah okay that was sorta kinda illegal in a way but... I mean... Levi was only a sub and technically speaking they were in a relationship of sorts before Levi was even hired?

"Fuck it... Fuck it..." He grumbled, ruffling his hair.

"Go for it... Go for it... I can do this..." Levi stood and was about the approach the door, when it swung open.

And who was standing there?

Blondie.

Of all people, Armin Arlert, Levi's newly declared enemy, was the idiot who opened that door and possibly crushed any self confidence that Levi had previously managed to build up.