21. Burning with Passion

It was first love for the both of them. The odd feeling of longing and the urge to be in each others arm. It was new for them, giving into such desires was the only way to cure the hunger they craved for each other.

It was something they had missed out on all their life. Wonder how they had lived without such a feeling. It was blissful, sweeter than any honey that they could ever taste.

It made them shy and burn with heat from each touch. Making their hearts beat and lower half grow with excitement. It was meant to be a slow process. For the inexperienced Ace and for Phoenix who felt like it was his first time being taken to bed.

It would indeed be his first, his first time being made love to. They both wanted it to be special. Or was it that they were too embarrassed to approach such an area in their relationship. Fearing they wouldn't be able to satisfy the other.

They were at the book house yet again. An area that had become their love nest. A place where they exchanged, kisses, touches and hopes for the future. They had yet devised a plan. Ace saying Phoenix should leave it up to him. That Phoenix will know when to play his role.

Phoenix trusted Ace. He trusted the future they would build together. Phoenix walked along the shelves, stealing a glance at the handsome boy on the other side.

Ace pretended to find a book interesting. Enjoying the daring eyes that looked his ways. He met eyes with his capturer who looked away with tinted cheeks before continuing along.

Ace closed the book, putting it back on the shelves. He hurried along, turning at the corner of the bookshelf just in time to be met face to face with Phoenix.

Phoenix was surprised to see him there. A smile taking over his lips as he tried to escape from Ace. The familiar beating of their hearts could be heard in the small space. Ace knew his heart was taken by this person the first time they met. Was it possible for him to feel anymore happier?.

Ace held Phoenix by his arm, pressing the boy up against the wooden structure. He teased him with a kiss, his hand rested on his waist. Phoenix wanted for him to capture his lips quickly, to taste the familiar fiery passion between them.   

Phoenix cupped Ace cheeks, bringing him close as he stole a kiss from him. Was it possible for every kiss to feel like the first? It was unlike the ones he shared with Axton. Kisses with Ace made him crave for more, leaving him filled with love.

Phoenix allowed his hands to wonder about Ace's chest, pulling at the hem of his shirt. Exploring his body that had been trained hard. They both wanted to go beyond that part and explore, stopping before they could get right to it.

They broke apart trying to catch their breaths. Phoenix licked his lips before slipping away from Ace. The other boy frowned, wanting to share another kiss. "You'll only get one kiss a day." Phoenix teased, chewing on the inside of his bottom lip as he tried to contain the smile he wore.

Ace smirked, taking a step towards Phoenix who took one back. "That's not fair." Ace said. "How am I going to live with just one kiss a day?" 

Phoenix shrugged, tapping his cheeks as if he was thinking. "I'll give you another kiss," he said to Ace. "Only if you take your shirt off."

Ace smirked at the other boy, watching him with loving eyes. "Shall I take my trousers off too?" He said, taking off his shirt in the process. Ace thought he could earn another kiss by removing his trousers.

Phoenix stared in awe at the sight. Trying to contain the urge to trace his hand along his chest. His cheeks were burning at the scene. Ace licked his lips seductively, "Shall I have my kiss now?" He asked, his hands resting on the waist of his trousers. "Or shall I proceed in removing my trousers for an extra one?"

Phoenix looked away, any more and he might actually just give in or die from embarrassment before. "I changed my mind." he said quickly, walking to the opposite of the book house.

Phoenix rested a hand over his chest to calm himself, walking along. To calm himself, he better find a book to read. Nothing on the shelves piqued his interest, deciding on checking the other shelves.

He was just reaching the end of the shelf when Ace came rushing around. Ace held Phoenix by the waist before he could run off, pulling the boy close. Phoenix was pressed up against Ace's bare chest, Ace hands securing him in place.

"Did you think I'll let you go so easily?" Ace said. "Now I can kiss you all I want."

Phoenix didn't try to free himself, he enjoyed being held like this. "You'll have my kisses and more from this day onwards."

"A kiss a day won't suffice." Ace said before he crashed his lips onto Phoenix's, tasting him once again.

"Of course it wouldn't." Phoenix agreed, teasing Ace with a kiss. Wishing they could stay like this forever.

"Are you two done?" Siobhan asked, smiling at the two lovebirds. They both turned to look at Siobhan, wondering how long she was standing there. "I'm happy for you both," she said, looking towards Phoenix in particular. "And I would rather leave you two to it but there's someone I'd like to introduce Phoenix to. Ace too if he doesn't mind tagging along."

Phoenix raised a brow at Siobhan. Who did Siobhan want him to meet. "Who is it?"

"You'll see when you get home." Siobhan said, not giving away the surprise so easily.

They both let go off each other. Ace putting his shirt back on. Phoenix walked next to Siobhan who was smiling at him. "I'm starting to feel jealous of you too. I need to find a great girl of my own." She whispered to Phoenix.

Ace joined them soon after. They both held hands as they made way home. Phoenix wondered about who he was going to meet. Siobhan told them to wait a minute when the arrived. She rushed inside leaving the two standing out. It wasn't until Rebel told them it was okay that they entered.

"I'll like to introduce you both to Mae." Siobhan said pulling along who used to be Gus. Mae looked away from Phoenix not wanting to be scold. 

Phoenix matched height with Mae who still refused to look at him. "Look at me Mae," he said. Mae turned to look at Phoenix on the verge of tears. Phoenix wiped away a tear at the corner of her eye. "Do you know what Ace said on our way home?" Mae shook her head. "He said that he would love to dance with a pretty girl like you."

"Really?" Mae beamed looking at Ace.

"Yes, I would love to if you'll allow me." Ace chipped in.

Mae frowned, looking back at Phoenix. "but I don't know how to dance." 

Phoenix leaned in closer to Mae, "I'll let you in on a secret," he whispered. "I couldn't dance either. I stepped on Ace's foot a lot. I think he doesn't mind."

Mae took Ace hand. Phoenix stood up straight then Siobhan pulled him to the side. "I saw Mae putting on Poppy's clothes." she started explaining. "She started crying, saying I shouldn't beat her. We had a long chat. She said she would always put on Poppy's clothes when no one was looking, saying she didn't want to be called Gus anymore. I fixed up one of Poppy's dress, telling her she could wear it from now on."

"I felt awful knowing that she was scared we would do something awful as her parents did if she told us that Gus wasn't who she is. I told Poppy, Rebel and Rocco they should always be themselves." Siobhan smiled at Mae trying to dance with Ace. "She was so scared to face you. She loves you a lot, Nix"

Phoenix chuckled, "Well she shouldn't. My love didn't change one bit."