23. Ring the Bells! It's a Festival

🖤

Phoenix pulled Ace along to the river. Smiling as he was enjoying the other boy company. Ace allowed Phoenix to pulled him along. Just seeing Phoenix excited and happy was enough to fill his heart. Phoenix settled at an area away from most of the people. Turning to look at the cause of his racing heart and tinted cheeks.

Ace rubbed his thumb in circles on the back of Phoenix's arms. Pulling him close so the could bask in the heat of their body pressed to each other. They could feel their lower half twitch, begging to be taken by the other. Ace rested his hand on Phoenix hip, sending a jolt of electricity up his spine.

"Why did you decide on coming here?" It was a change from their usual love nest. Ace didn't mind being anywhere with Phoenix, he could make anything feel right.

"Maybe I wanted to see you take off all your clothes." Phoenix said, lifting the back of Ace's shirt as he rubbed his hand along his back.

Ace chuckled, bringing Phoenix closer than before. "don't think for once I'll be the only one taking off my clothes."

Phoenix pulled away, looking at Ace, a teasing smile on his lips. "There would be no fun in that," he said, brushing a strand of hair from his face. "Could you help me remove mine?"

Ace thought what he did to deserve such a person. Anymore and his heart might explode, he didn't know for how long he could hold back. It was new to him, and that didn't stop him. He knew he wanted to be intimate with Phoenix. He walked over to the boy, pulling at the hem of his shirt, not forgetting to brush his fingers along his skin, making him flinch from excitement.

Phoenix pulled at Ace trousers, not allowing him to stay clothed. His shirt was off withing seconds, Ace trousers fallen to his ankles. He proceeded to pull off his own top in a hurry. Ace took Phoenix out of his trousers. Removing the last piece of item that shield them. They both stared in awe at the sight, feeling a burning sensation withing them.

Ace planted a kiss on Phoenix forehead, thinking how he had someone so precious all to himself. Phoenix pressed his index finger on the tip of Ace's shaft. It was unexpected and pleasure teasing for Ace. He looked at the smirking Phoenix, knowing they both desired the same thing.

He cupped Phoenix's cheeks, bringing his lips to his. They danced in passion, fiery flames of love burning brighter than the sunset behind them, making them both rise in pleasure; in wanting. They fumbled backward before Phoenix was gently laid to the ground.

Ace fell between his legs, Phoenix securing his legs around him. Ace peppered kisses along Phoenix chest and neck, "I don't want it to be here," Ace finally said. "I want to become one with you so badly, beside a river bank wasn't how I imagined it. I want it to be perfect."

Phoenix let a chuckle slip out, bringing Ace lips to his, "I don't want it to be here either. I just couldn't bare not being able to touch you or you touching me" Phoenix bought Ace hand to his shaft, a moan escaping his lips, "just touching would be fine."

The moan that escaped Phoenix's lips sparked a fire within Ace. He thrust his hands up and down Phoenix shaft, hearing him moan, something that he knew he enjoyed hearing. They basked in each other kisses, fondling each other to satisfaction. It was a bliss, making them even more eager for the day they make love.

🖤

"You're late." Iker said as he pulled the prince inside his room. "You said you would take care of something minor. May I remind you that you have to attended the Moonlight Festival. Princess Ximera is looking forward to seeing you."