EIGHTEEN

➖EIGHTEEN➖

"Look, Laurent,-"

"Non," Laurent shook his head, finding interest in his rugged floor than Larry's face.

"What?" Larry searched his face, but Laurent wouldn't look up. "I know I said I didn't remember the night of the party and that was not cool to say, but I do. Okay? I remember it. I remember everything."

"Non, you was drunk. You non know what you doing."

"I wasn't so drunk. I knew what I was doing and I was very much aware of the ki-"

"I have for sleep now," Laurent said faking a yawn and walking back into his room.

Why was he acting so deranged? Just minutes ago, he was almost crying that Larry didn't remember the kiss and now Larry confessed he did, here he was trying to push Larry away.

"You want to sleep? Right now?" Larry asked. "I just said I remember the night of the party."

"Yeah. G-good for you," Laurent stuttered. "C-can you close the door after you?"

Laurent wasn't looking at Larry. He couldn't look at him. He was actually feeling embarrassed at that moment. So, Larry had been conscious? What if he had hated the kiss?! Maybe Laurent was a bad kisser! He hadn't kissed back, what if Larry thought that was the way Laurent kissed? God! Why had he gone up to Larry's office to check on him?!

Footsteps.

They were getting closer and Laurent's palm got sweaty.

"Please," Laurent spoke, folding his hands into a fist.

"Please what?" Larry had walked around him and had leaned down to look into Laurent's eyes. "Don't you think we should talk about it? We can't pretend nothing happened."

"Lar-"

"We're adults, Laurent. We're big boys. We can't -"

"I non like, Larry," Laurent lied. He loved it. He wanted it. But he was scared Larry was only playing with him.

Larry looked between both of Laurent's eyes. "I know that's a lie."

Laurent opened his mouth slowly to speak, but Larry continued. "You don't hate it either. You liked it as much as I did. That kiss was everything, to me... And to you. And I haven't stopped thinking about it. I haven't stopped thinking about your lips since that night."

Laurent gulped at Larry's words, at his closeness.

"Don't you think about me too?" Larry questioned. The tips of their noses brushing against one another, as Larry's eyes remained fixed on Laurent's.

The air between them was heavy with passion, emitting from Larry's body. His voice had gotten deeper with lust, his eyes darkened with desire, his breathing strained from blood rushing downwards to put him in a tight position.

"Tell me," Larry urged, fingers brushing up Laurent's arm.

Laurent's eyes shifted to the slow, alluring movement of Larry's tongue wetting his lips. Laurent knew if he leaned in just a little over an inch, their lips would touch.