TWENTY

➖TWENTY➖

"Oh no you're not, only if you want me to call you that, which is only strictly going to be during intimate moments."

Laurent's mouth fell open. Larry had to be insane!

Larry's mouth formed a small smile as he soon stood up from his chair, walking over to Laurent. He took a sit next to Laurent and turned to look at him, just looking at him not saying a word.

"You want for call me bitch?"

"You're getting me wrong, Lau."

Lau?? Okay, Larry was obviously insane.

"You think I no know this? Okay, explain," Laurent closed the folder shut, then threw it on the table before turning to Larry. "I want for hear you explain what that mean for me."

Larry's eyes shifted from Laurent to the red folder on the table, then back to Laurent.

"Really?"

Laurent might have no wanted to shake his head at that point and bolted for the door at how Larry was staring at him intently. But instead he nodded slowly.

This time Larry shifted his eyes to the door, a small sigh leaving his mouth. He let his body relax into the revolving chair, rotating 90° to the left then back to the right.

"You want to find out from me?" Larry's voice floated from his mouth so casually, his eyes had shifted back to Laurent and was eyeing him up and down.

Laurent was still overwhelmed, looking at Larry like he just grew a toe on his forehead.

Larry nodded, slapped his hands to his thighs before lifting himself from the chair.

Laurent's eyes followed Larry as he strutted over to the door.

What was he doing?

"Let me just lock this, you never know who might walk in." Click. "Not like I mind. I mean every one that could possibly walk in without knocking, if they dare do that, is under me," Larry swiveled around, hands holding the door handle behind him as he leaned against the door. His face held half an amused expression, half screaming want, with his lower lip trapped in his teeth. "But you wouldn't want that."

Laurent was getting the memo of what was about to transpire. His heart had already plummeted into his lungs like the titanic. Laurent averted his eyes... Just seeing Larry like that, implying what he had been implying.. It made Laurent sweat. He couldn't let Larry see what he was capable of doing to him.

"W-what-" Laurent coughed, trying to cough out his nervous, weak ass voice. He was being such a pussy! "What you doing?"

"You asked me to tell you about the contract, didn't you?" Larry began talking small steps towards Laurent.

Laurent quickly looked towards Larry, but shifted his gaze to the ground when he saw Larry approaching him, folding his sleeves above his elbows.

God, that look! That fucking visual! It was able to make Laurent's insides twitch. Larry knew what he was doing to him. He had to know. That was why he was talking in that soft yet husky voice, and looking at him like someone aiming to kill a mosquito on their body and if they looked away it could fly away faster than they intended to smack it dead.