TWENTY-THREE

➖TWENTY-THREE➖

"-you seem really happy, Lau. Tell me what is exciting you."

Laurent threw his head backwards in laughter. "Nothing, mama. I just happy for hear you voice. I miss you."

"Oh, my Laurent. I miss you too. I miss having someone around. It's so quiet here without you. I have to go to bed so early now, since I have no one to talk to. But I'm not going to complain. You have a job now where you're happy and that's all that matters."

"Do you want me for come back?"

"No. Stay there. You'll feel miserable if you stay with your mama." Her voice was soft, sad. Laurent knew she missed him a lot. They had been very close with each other back when he had been in France.

"I know you miss me, mama."

"Of course. This is the first time you've been away longer than a week."

"Are you having a hard time adjusting, mama. I sorry I so far away? I wish I was able for get a get back home. But it no work for me and now I have for be so far away from you and-"

"And I'm fine, okay? I promise. I'm proud of you, baby. Now, make me more proud. Stay there, work, rest, then come home during the holidays. I'll be happier having my baby back by then, okay?"

Laurent smiled sadly, biting his lower lip. "Take care of you self, okay?"

She hummed in response, giggling. "Be safe, my love."

"You too, mama. I love you so so so so so so so-"

"so so so so so so much, I know. And I love you more than there are stars in the most starry night."

Laurent laughed. "Oh, you find a new one, I see."

She laughed too. "Bye bye, Lauboo."

Laurent pulled the phone away after hanging up. He stared at his reflection in the big wall mirror.

A lot had changed since he came to France. He had gotten taller by an inch or half, he was certain. Roy would be amazed to see he hadn't stopped growing when they had been arguing he had long stopped growing. His genes sure were super if he was still growing at 29.

Even his color! He was able to embrace his rich caramel skin tone, with brighter lips. Brighter and softer lips...

Laurent ran his long fingers over his lower lips. Pinching it lightly, watching the color fade and restore almost soon. His tongue licked over it as if he had coated it with sugar. Nibbling and sucking on it, Laurent's eyes fluttered shut.

It would be insane if he was able to pleasure himself by sucking his own lips and feeling satisfied by it. But, instead, his head was going wild with the occasion of earlier that day, when Larry had kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

His insides burned.

Laurent alternated between sucking and biting on his lips as his hands went to caress his own body. Yes, that was just how Larry had touched him earlier. Larry's hands had not hesitated on his body, they were straight to the point, finding refuge on his throbbing dick.

Touching, rubbing his length with ringed fingers. Larry knew what he was doing. His hands were magic, but his lips and mouth deserved an accolade. Larry's mouth on Laurent had brought Laurent to his orgasm faster than he had ever been brought.

A small moan left Laurent's mouth, followed by an impatient huff. His hands ran down his length. He could never touch himself the way Larry had done it. He was no longer going to get that satisfaction he always got when he touched himself. His body was accustomed to Larry's touch already. It felt like Larry had left his imprint on him and no one, not even Laurent, had access to that body anymore.