TWENTY-SEVEN

➖TWENTY-SEVEN➖

Laurent sat up, taking Larry's face in his hands, he kissed back, deeper, hungrier.

Larry's one hand rubbed down the length of Laurent's arms, the other buried in the man's full bed of hair.

Tongues fought against each other. Laurent's fear had morphed into a reckless feeling of want and pleasure. His lips moved in sync with Larry's own aching lips. Both fighting for dominance, both wanting closure and desiring what they could sense was already arising.

Larry kissed away from Laurent's mouth, his lips finding it's way to the handsome man's neck. Laurent tilted his head to the side, allowing Larry to paint love marks on his long veiny neck.

Laurent's head fell backwards when Larry's teeth caught a tender flesh of his skin, causing electric wave wire through his body. A moan left his moistened lips, swollen from desperate sucking.

Laurent's hand found Larry's waist, sneaking into his shirt. He ran his fingers up Larry's smooth skin, soft as cotton. Larry's hard abs pressed against Laurent's hands, but his abs weren't Laurent's destination. Laurent touched his hard nipples, feeling, teasing them.

Desperation kicked in Larry and he jumped back to Laurent's lips, kissing with every fibre of want in him. His hands fidgeted with Laurent's top and soon he was tugging it off Laurent's head and tossing it to oblivion.

Laurent wrapped his arms around Larry's waist when he climbed on top of him. Larry tugged at his hair as his tongue pressed against Laurent's lips once more. Parting his lips, Laurent felt Larry's tongue dive into his mouth. He messaged his tongue against Larry's own tongue, seizing every opportunity to suck the delicious piece of flesh in Larry's mouth.

Securely situating Larry on waist, Laurent lifted to his knees with Larry's legs wrapped around him, he pushed forward placing Larry on the bed, so he was hovering Larry.

Intertwining both their fingers above Larry's head on the bed, Laurent met his lips with Larry's once again. Larry received his lips with every enthusiasm in him.

Laurent ran a hand up and down the length of one of Larry's thighs. His skin felt smooth as silk under the material of his pajamas bottom. Laurent leaned away, tugging off Larry's pajamas bottom, leaving him in his boxers.

Larry wrapped his arms around, pulling him down to kiss him again.

Leaning down, Laurent's groin pressed against the growing hardness of Larry's lower region. The obvious budge caused an usual flash of craziness in Laurent. He pushed his hips backwards and slowly grinded it against Larry's groin, warning a deep throated moan from Larry.

"Fuck! Do it again," Larry begged, his eyes shut tight.

Laurent grinded his hips against Larry's again, making sure to cause an indelible friction on Larry's hardened dick. His head fell as pleasure ran through his body.

His hand found Larry's nipple again. He teased, rubbed his fingers against them making Larry cry in need.

Laurent pulled away from Larry's lips, kissing down to Larry neck. Larry's hand slipped from around his neck and camped on his butt, adding pressure to Laurent's thrusting hips.

Laurent ran his tongue down Larry's neck, leaving a single teasing bite on his neck. He worked his way to Larry's chest, found his way to his nipples where he camped. The tip of his tongue ran over Larry's dark prodding nipple. A visible shiver ran through Larry's body.

"Mmmh," Larry moaned, eyes rolling to the back of his head at Laurent's pleasuring as he grinded his hips up to met Laurent's thrusts.

Larry's hand moved from Laurent's waist. He made his way to the band of Laurent's sweatpants. His hand moved past until he felt the thick, hard cock doing wonders to his own dick. Laurent's dick against the material of his sweatpants felt like a treasure in Larry's hand. The deep throated moan that left Laurent's mouth was indication for Larry to go on.