{2}

Cyrus' P.O.V
TJ and I were in the bathroom with Christin who was about to kill me.

"I would suggest you leave before things get serious." TJ told Christian.
"Cyrus..." Lucas started. "He almost killed you! What if TJ wasn't there?!"

Wow... I'm getting yelled at by like a 1,000 year old ghost child. I saw Percy walk in the bathroom. My look confused him.

"I thought you were home sick." I told him.
"Eh I showed up anywa-" he stopped. "Lucas..."
"Percy..." Lucas said annoyed.

I stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry." TJ apologized. "Did we miss something?"
"TJ shh..." I said quietly.

There was nothing said. All that happened was the two staring at each other. They looked rather annoyed then shocked.

"Seriously?" TJ asked. "C'mon Cy. We'll let you two settle things out."

We walked out of the bathroom and stared to eavesdrop.

"I'm surprised you still hang around that idiot and his friend." Percy said.
"They wouldn't betray me like you did!" Lucas shouted. "They actually care about me!"
"I did care about you." Percy replied. "Right until something told me to kill you and I did it!"

My heart dropped. I looked up at TJ. He looked down with a frown.

"Gee... That's brutal." TJ said quietly.
"Mmhmm." I replied.

"Yeah?" Lucas asked. "Who TOLD you to Kill me?!"
"It was a mumbled voice..." Percy answered.

I stopped listening. I tried leaving, but TJ pulled me back into him. We stared at each other for the longest time. I looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Don't leave me." TJ said smirking.

His smirk turned into a full teeth smile. I-It's.... I couldn't find my words.

"Y-You're...." I trailed off.
"Cute?" He asked almost reading my mind.
"Took the words right out of my mouth." I answered starting to smile.

We didn't hear the arguing anymore coming from the bathroom. Our eyes widened then rushed to lunch to pretend that we weren't there.

There's just something about TJ that's caught me. I just don't know what. I mean he's nice, kind, sweet, funny, handsome...

It's like there's something else that belongs in that list... Something more... I just can't put my finger on it...

TJ's P.O.V
My mind is set on Cyrus right now. There's so much about him to love! I just don't want him figuring out that I had an girlfriend who was quiet jealous. I don't think she's around though.

That won't happen. Not with me around. If anything, just say he's a friend. Yeah! That'll totally work... No it won't....

I saw Percy walk into the lunch room with a boiled face. He sat down in anger.

"Excuse you." I joked.
"Shut up." He said angrily.
"Woah! Chill!" Cyrus replied shocked.
"Damn..." I said.

Percy punched the table. Somethings going through his mind. Something happened between him and Lucas. Something bad...

"Where'd Lucas go?" I asked trying to start a conversation.
"I don't know because I don't care." Percy answered in a rude way.
"Jesus! He was just asking a question... God." Cyrus replied.

I felt Cyrus' hand touch mine. I looked down as we were holding hands. I'm fine with this to be honest. I wanna ask him... It may be too early... I don't think he's ready to have another boyfriend.

Arg! This is too stressful! What if I ask him and he says yes? What if he says no? I need to start slow. Lead him on to it.

"Nothing?!" Percy asked angrily.
"Nothing what?" Cyrus replied. "What do you want us to say?"
"Don't say anything." Lucas' voice said. "He doesn't deserve you guys."

I stepped back away from everything. Cyrus went along with me. We escaped before the severe storm came. Who's knows what'll happen. Hurricane? Tornado? I don't know. Those two have a lot of problems to take care of.

I looked at Cyrus.

"What?" He asked. I saw him start to blush.

Should I do it? I'm gonna do it.

"I-I like you a lot." I started. "I don't know if you're ready for another boyfriend yet, but I just want you to know that I would be happy to be yours. Will you be my boyfriend Cyrus?"

Cyrus' face went dim. I did the wrong thing... I shouldn't have asked him. I knew it was too early... Right have Jonah moving too? I shouldn't have...

"I'm sorry Cyr-"
"I'd love to." Cyrus answered cutting me off.
"You will?!" I asked exploding with joy.
"Yeah." He answered with a cute smile.

"Lucas!" Percy yelled. "Just leave them alone! They probably feel bad and just pretend to be your friend!"

Cyrus looked at Percy with a look.

"Feel bad?!" Cyrus asked angrily. "Honey we don't feel bad for anyone! We actually like Lucas unlike you! Sometimes our group questions why you even show up. Like stop bothering us!"

My eyes widened as I covered his mouth.

"Hahaha!" I laughed nervously. "Cyrus didn't mean any of that! He just said somethings about... Uh... AMBER!"

"Excuse you." Percy said to Cyrus. "I don't think I was talking to you. Stay outta the way you bitch."

That triggered me.

"Excuse me?!" I asked angrily. "What'd you just call him?!"
"I called him a bitch." Percy answered. "What are you gonna do about it?"

I clenched my fists. I was ready to fight him. I ran at him and started punching. Cyrus ran up to me and pulled me back.

"STOP IT!" Cyrus yelled.

Everyone stopped. They all turned towards Cyrus.

"Just because you and Lucas had bad times in the past DOESN'T mean you release that anger on us." Cyrus continued.

No one spoke. Dead silence had filled the room. I put my hand on Cyrus shoulder.

"You ok?" I asked. He started to twitch and shake. "Cy?"
"I-I'm not ok.... Help me." Cyrus answered.
"What can I do?" I asked.
"I don't know..." He answered.

I picked him up bringing him to the nurse. Lucas followed.

"Is he going to be ok?" Lucas asked.
"Yeah." I answered.

Oml. I'm trying to update as many stories as possible! I'll have no homework this week because it's the last week of my middle school years. After Thursday, I'm all free and ready for summer! Anyways I'll be updating one more tonight... I hope. BYE!