{40}

TJ's P.O.V
Valentine's Day was probably one of the best days out of 2019 so far. That and every day I'm with Cyrus.

Every time I'm with him, I always smile... Just the thought of Cyrus makes me smile! He's the center to my world. The sun rises and sets with him for me, too.

"Hey TJ!" Cyrus exclaimed cutely.
"Hi!" I replied.
"Hey hey hey hey! Guess what we should do?" He asked me.
"Uh..... Go on a date?" I answered.
"No! Go on a da-" Cyrus stopped. "Wait did you just say that?"
"Yeah." I laughed.
"How about my house?" Cyrus asked. "We can watch movies, play games, and just cuddle!"
"Sure that sounds really nice." I answered.

Oh I forgot to mention, we're in school! Haha yeah.... That's where we are. The death trap that we all have to go through...

The bell rang for first period. I was not mentally prepared for English. Having to read and write at like seven in the morning is not ok. Basically torture!

"Guys... Love is love... Shouldn't we accept people for who they are not who they love?" Someone in class asked.

I wanted to stop listening but at the same time, what's gonna happen? Ya know?

"A guy should not hold another guys hand." Another group member answered.
"But shouldn't we get to choose who we love?"
"Why does this mean so much to you?"
"Because I'm sick and tired of hate. We need change."

I was ready to get up and say preach but I was too afraid of what might happen if I did. One of the voices sounded familiar but I just don't know.

"Is that TJ?" The familiar voice asked.
"How's your little boyfriend." They teased.
"How bout you shut up and not get involved." I snapped.
"Awww does little Kippen have problems with the fag?" The guy asked.

"One, He has a name and that name is Cyrus. Two, no we don't have problems alright now stay in your own business." I answered.

I took deep breaths as I closed my eyes. Making sure I didn't punch the person who was standing right behind me.

"Leave him alone." One person said. "Why are we making fun of TJ? We all know what he's capable of. Also I think Cyrus and him are a cute couple... You know Tyrus."

All I heard was a shove behind me and a loud crash. I stood up and turned around. People hid in fear around the class room.

"You really wanna mess with me?" I asked.
"People are right, you're really intimidating." The guy said.

He took his seat as I gave a hand to the person on the floor.

"Thanks." They said.
"If I may ask, what's your name?" I asked.
"My names Tom." He answered.
"Thanks Tom for what you said. Really meant a lot." I told him.

I sat back down in my seat. The only thing keeping me calm is the thought of Cyrus. He'd tell me everything's going to be ok... With his cute little smile....

"Cyrus and TJ did the thing..." someone whispered.
"What thing?" Another asked.
"They had S-E-X" they answered.
"You know, you people are terrible whisperers." I said. "And no we didn't."

Everyone closed their mouths and looked at their papers in fear. Rumors are going around... Again... I really hope Cyrus doesn't hear.

"You two seriously had sex?" Someone asked me in class.
"Oh my god! No we didn't!" I answered angrily.

Everyone laughed for like a second then stopped. I took deep breaths and thought of what Cyrus would do. He would just ignore people. Including me.

The bell rang as everyone scattered out of the classroom. I heard mumbles and all I kept hearing was the word Sex. I felt like punching a wall.

"Tj." Cyrus said. He ran up to me and hugged me tightly.
"Hey." I replied. Cyrus let go.
"How was first?" He asked.
"Trouble." I answered.

Everyone was staring at us like we killed a man. I don't think Cyrus was paying attention. Hopefully....

"You're a slut Goodman." Someone said walking near us.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Don't listen to them Cy." I told him.
"How am I a slut?" He asked.
"How was sex with Kippen?" Someone joked as they walked away.
"TJ what's going on?" Cyrus asked.

I stayed quiet bringing him into the bathroom. People started laughing and was still telling everyone we had sex. WE DIDN'T!

"Long story short, people are going around telling everyone that we had sex." I told him.
"What?" He responded.

I stayed quiet once more because his face gave away his emotions. He was pissed off. Cyrus was ready to like nuke the school or something.

"Listen to me Muffin. Things will be ok." I told him.
"Muffin...." Cyrus paused. "You haven't called me that in a while."
"Thought it'd be nice to come back to cute nicknames." I responded.
"Not so scary basketball guy...." He chuckled.
"That— We don't bring that up." I laughed.
"You really know how to calm me down." Cyrus told me.

I nodded, then kissed him. I heard the charters outside of the bathroom. It was loud... Too loud.

I checked my phone as I had a million notifications on Instagram. I was tagged in photos.... This isn't good.

I checked the photos that I was tagged in. The photos were censored.... They made a fake photo of Cyrus and I doing things....

"Whatever you do, don't look at your phone." I told Cyrus.
"Ok." He replied. "We'll just stay in here..."
"Cy... I'm sorry." I apologized.
"For?" He asked confused.
"If we weren't a thing, this bullying wouldn't happen." I answered.

"Tj, you know that's not true. The reason why we're together is because we can concur anything. We've made it through suicidal thoughts, bullying, etc. We can't let that stop now... Can't you see? We're perfect together." Cyrus told me.

I smiled at him. He returned it. The plan was set.... We just stayed in the bathroom till people left.

Ok so this chapter took longer than expected. But here it is. So after this, imma put this on hold until I can think of things again... So see you next time! Bye!