{44}

Cyrus' P.O.V
So recently two people appeared that I thought I'd never see again. Jonah's dad came back along with Shawn. Remember him? Jonah's Ex that turned evil behind his back. Yeah that Shawn!

The two were talking today but I didn't wanna ask what they were even talking about so I just ignored it. I'm just glad Jonah's dad is gone... OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS HORRIBLE! Just forget what I had just said.

I shook my head and continued staring at the ceiling. Nothing came to thought; I wonder, Shawn knew Jonah was in trouble.... How? Is that even possible?

I shook my head again not thinking about it; I started to feel tired and my eyes being so heavy. I shut my eyes seeing nothing but darkness.
——————————
I woke up in the same position. Laying on my bed just staring at the ceiling. All I did was sit up and I instantly wanted to lay back down.

All of a sudden, I heard slow footsteps start to come up the stairs. I jumped and hid under my bed, grabbing my phone of course.

My door opened slowly and in walked a person. Their hand dropped to eye level so I saw that they had a knife. I covered my mouth quickly before I could make a peep.

The person made their way towards my window, stopped and turned around. Fear crawled up my spine and sweat dripped from my forehead.

The person closed the door behind them so silently I didn't even notice that they left. I opened my phone and texted TJ quickly.

Me
Help someone's in my house with a knife!
TJ❤️😍
I'm on my way
Me
Wait no! They'll kill you!
TJ❤️😍
Did see their face?
Me
No
TJ❤️😍
Try and get a picture.

Before I could reply, I heard the front door slam shut. I jumped and hit my head on my bed. I quietly winced in pain as I got out; I ran quickly to my door locking it.

I sighed in relief and went towards my window. Looking out of it, I saw the killer walking away. They turned around and I saw them staring at me. It was weird.... They had a creepy baby mask on. It reminded me of Happy Death Day, but in real life.

They started running back towards me. My eyes widened as I opened my window about to hop out. The front door opened and closed so quickly as I heard the footsteps on the stairs. My door pounded. I finally jumped. Landing on my feet, I quickly grabbed my phone and called TJ.

"Hello?" He said.
"Hurry meet me at the park!" I said hanging up.

I started to run to the park as quickly as I could without the killer seeing me. I've never been more terrified in my life. How did they get back so fast?! I don't understand.

I made it to the park trying to catch my breath. TJ was running towards me so worried and concerned.

"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Killer, baby mask, knife!" I answered not finding words in between.
"Cyrus..." TJ said scared.

I looked up and saw TJ looking behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned around to see the killer standing behind me.

"HOW IN THE HELL?" I asked.
"Bye bye!" They yelled.
———————————
I woke up gasping. That felt too real. Finally catching my breath, I looked through my phone seeing if I texted TJ or even called him.

Nothing was there. I sighed in relief and heard a knock at my door. To make sure it wasn't just a nightmare, I grabbed the metal bat from the corner of my room.