{46}

Cyrus' P.O.V
A lot has been going on. Getting into fights, Jonah almost dying... let's not mention that. With everything that has come and gone, we now say goodbye to the ones who stuck with us all these years. The ones who truly believe in us and to make us succeed in life.

This isn't goodbye just yet. There's one more part to the story we forgot to mention. The chapter ending our past lives and heading into our next part of our story. The story after high school. You won't need to hear from us anymore. Just know we'll always be besides you.
————-
TJ's P.O.V
I would have never thought I'd end up with Cyrus in the end. That whole Jonah and Cyrus thing in the past happened and it's over. Right know it's Tyrus and nothing is gonna change that. Not even college or anything else we have to face after that. I would like to acknowledge the people I have surrounded myself with this year. Even though we have gotten into many fights and horrible tragedies, we still pulled through and made something of it.

Now it's my turn to say goodbye and to make sure that I'm always with you guys, remember when Cyrus and I held hands for the first time on that bench at Andi's party? Yeah still gives me the jitters too!
——————
Jonah's P.O.V
Following off of what TJ said. In the beginning, I wasn't here but I've met so many new people where I was and they had my back for pretty much everything. After a little time, I realized I needed to come back to Salt Lake and come back to the school I've been in for a while.

When I was living my "New Life" the guy that I fell in love with turned out to be a jerk in the end but somehow in the time that I came back, he saw himself as a new person and then we were together again. But when I was there, before I knew about him... He would tell me everything and he would bring me to see Cyrus and everyone else who I've missed.

I would like to say goodbye to everyone who's at the field right now and make sure that no one is left behind. My times up... Bye everyone!
——————-
Buffy's P.O.V
Graduation... wow. I never thought the day would come. Now that it's finally here, I gotta say, those stories that people tell you about how fast high school actually goes... they're all true. I'm definitely gonna miss this chapter of our lives but I'm extremely nervous for what's going to come after.

Just thinking that I may never see my friends again is truly frightening but I know for a fact that we will always keep each other up to date on whatever is happening. This isn't the end of the good hair crew. We will still live on in everyone's hearts and minds. Just give yourself a reread and just... just remember those good memories and keep holding onto them for as long as you live.

Coming into a conclusion, I'd like to thank, Cyrus, Andi, Jonah, TJ, and yes even you Shawn for the best years of my life and I can't even explain how much I'm going to miss you all.
———————
Andi's P.O.V
Didn't think it'd be time to cry yet but here we are. Ok, ever since middle school, Cyrus, Buffy and I have been the closet friends ever. Then sometime in between, we met Jonah. Cyrus found out he was gay and we were all okay with it! TJ comes in and not gonna lie, we were all not fond of you at the time but Cyrus saw something that made us believe that you were good.

Jyrus was a thing before hitting high school then it ended when Jonah moved... Then years later, Tyrus became a thing and still is. I can still remember when Cyrus came out to me. We were at his Bat Mitzvah. He said "Andi, you're not the only one who likes Jonah. I like him too" and believe me when I say this but at first I wasn't getting it. But then, I finally did and we smiled at each other and it was so heart warming that he had finally come out to me.

Anyways enough about that. It's graduation guys... This is the moment where we are our emotional selves and we will cry until we all leave and even cry more after that! Who knows where life will bring us but let's make a promise. In 10 years, we all come back right here where ever we are at, and we just look at each other and talk. How does that sound?
————————
With a conclusion to this story, I'd like to thank everyone who's made it fun to update and I know this chapter doesn't connect with ANY others but I had to do it because I couldn't think of anything and I didn't wanna discontinue it. I wanted to give is some sort of ending. Well anyways, hope you had a blast reading this and read any other stories that I've been working on! They're some what original stories!