{38}

Cyrus' P.O.V
Was I seriously jealous of Jonah and Daniel? I don't know why... even if I was, I'm with TJ and he makes me happy. TJ makes me feel like I actually matter in this world. Jonah... Well he did that too but less of it. Maybe. I don't know! I don't exactly remember everything we did while dating.

I sighed and looked around my room. A picture of me and TJ on a date, the stuffed bear he bought me, just memories that makes me happy.

Then I still had something from when Jyrus was a thing... It was drawing of our first date. I smiled and continued looking around.

The rest was just clothes, a hamper, my desks, dresser, a rug, a lamp? Since when did I get a lamp?

I rubbed my eyes as the lamp disappeared. I shrugged and got up to look out my window. I saw TJ walking on the sidewalk. I wonder if he came here to see me?

Just then, my door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" I quickly shouted.

I ran downstairs opening the door and saw TJ stand there with tears streaming down his face. My facial expressions changed so quickly.

"Oh my god what happened?" I asked.
"Cyrus..... Everything's just falling apart." TJ answered.

I wrapped my arms around him quickly trying to make him feel better. I didn't know what to say. It was only a few hours ago since I've seen him.

"Wipe the tears and explain everything." I said calmly.
"People keep telling me horrible stuff about you...." He told me.
"What people and what are they saying?" I asked.

I think he had a sudden realization because his face went from sad to like an "aha" moment. TJ smiled then kissed me.

"TJ you ok?" I asked.
"Now I am." He answered. I gave him a confused look.
"It doesn't matter anymore." He said.
"Ok?" I replied confused.
"Since I'm here, what do you wanna do?" TJ asked.

I couldn't answer the question. All I did was stare at him because he looked handsome. Well he does everyday but I mean more than he normally does!

"Cyrus, Hello?" He waved his hand in front of my eyes.
"Huh what?!" I asked.
"What do you wanna do?" He asked once more.
"W-We can watch a movie or something." I answered hesitating.
"Awww you hesitated." TJ responded.
"Shut up!" I exclaimed blushing.

TJ took my hand and brought me over to my own couch. Seriously.... Gentlemen much? Pfft! I'm joking.....

"You look-"
"Ugly I know." TJ said cutting me off.
"What no?!" I replied punching him in the arm softly. "I was gonna say you look cute."

TJ smiled and turned on the tv. I rested my head on his chest as he flipped through channels.

Did he start wearing cologne? I'm so confused... I saw a part of high school musical three pass by.

"Wait! Go back a channel." I said.
"Alright." He replied.

It was the part where Troy and Gabriella sang the song "Just wanna be with you".

"All I wanna do, is be with you. Be with you. There's nothing we can't do. Just wanna be will you, only you. No matter where life takes us, nothing can break us apart! I just wanna be with you!" I sang along.

I picked up my head and looked at TJ who stared at me with a smile. Not in a creepy way. Like a fascinated way.... Maybe.

"Wow you know every word don't you?" TJ asked.
"Yep!" I exclaimed.

TJ laughed. I felt my phone buzz as I pulled it out of my pocket to see a text from Jonah.

Jonah😂🤪
Cyrus I need help!
Me
With what?
Jonah😂🤪
Picking out an outfit.
Me
Oooo first date?
Jonah😂🤪
Yeah! Please hurry over! Bring TJ if ya want.
Me
We're on our way!

I locked my phone and pulled TJ off the couch.

"Wha?" He asked.
"We need to go help Jonah!" I answered.
"With?"
"Picking out an outfit for his first date!"

TJ's face lit up and then he dragged me out of the door. The worst part of it was, TJ made me run! RUN!!! I don't do exercise. Even when TJ pouts. I say no to that cute little face... Then he just gets upset and guilt tripping me into doing it.

"Why the running?" I asked trying to catch my breath.
"Because!" TJ answered.
"You know I hate running!" I replied still catching my breath.
"I know but I got you to exercise!" He exclaimed cutely.
"You know, sometimes I really hate you." I joked.
"Hate you too." TJ played along.

I rang the door bell. Normally Jonah takes a little bit to answer the door but today he opened the door in like seconds.

"Thank god you're here!" Jonah sighed in relief.
"It's a pleasure to help you with your dressing abilities." I responded.
"Hey!" He replied.
"Ok you knew that was coming at some point." I said.

Jonah didn't answer.

"Exactly."

He motioned us inside and up to his room. We saw like seven different outfits. All not matching what's so ever. Neither did any outfits look good.

"Oh man..." I trailed off.
"You are in deep trouble." TJ added.

Before Jonah could speak, I quickly took action. Placing nice shirts and jeans next to each other to see if they would work.

I came up with a black shortsleeved shirt with black jeans, and a nice jacket to go along with it. Along with black socks and dress shoes.

Jonah quickly changed throwing his other clothes behind his bed.

"How is it?" He asked.
"You look... Amazing." TJ and I both said.
"Credit to Cyrus for picking it out!" Jonah exclaimed.
"You did awesome muffin." TJ said kissing me.

My eyes widened in thought of Valentines Day. I let go of the kiss quicker then ever.

"You ok?" TJ asked.
"Valentine's Day is tomorrow!" I said nervously.
"Yeah I know." He replied. "Which leads me to this."

I looked at TJ confused. Jonah handed him a rose as he got down on one knee.

"Cyrus Goodman." TJ started. "Will you make me the happiest man and be my valentine?"

Hey! So uh.... Idk how Valentine's Day proposals go so I tried. Anyways I'm gonna try really hard to get the next chapter out by tomorrow because it's actually Valentine's Day tomorrow! Imma be alone and writing some lovely dovey shit that makes me feel lonely. Eh! Anyways have a good night! BYE!!!