{42}

Cyrus' P.O.V
"What do you mean it was too late?!" I asked nervously. "Did he... Commit suicide?!"
"What? No! Didn't he tell you?" Jonah answered.
"Tell us what?" TJ asked.
"He was moving?" Jonah answered confused.

I sighed in relief then shook my head. I honestly thought Daniel died! That's sad though. Him moving.

"No, no he didn't." I answered.
"That's weird. You would be like the first person that Daniel tells things to." Jonah told me.

I raised a brow. Daniel like stopped telling me stuff after we spilt parts and just stopped talking.

"Yeah that stopped after we stopped talking to each other." I replied.
"Well hate to change the topic but I'm starving." TJ said randomly.
"You're always hungry." I replied.
"Yeah... Hungry for you Cyrus!" Jonah exclaimed.
"JONAH!" I punched him while blushing.
"Oh.... He was right." TJ smirked.
"YOU TWO ARE EVIL!!!" I shouted walking away from them.

I heard them start to laugh behind me. TJ is never hungry for me... That's a good thing... Wait......... Is it?! I don't know anything!

I walked to the fridge pulling out salami and cheese. TJ and Jonah were still talking as I made him a salami and cheese sandwich. The things I do for this kid and I can't even get appreciation. God!

"TJ come here." I said.
"Yes Muffin?" He asked.
"Here's a sandwich." I answered.
"Aww thank you." He replied kissing me on the cheek.

The cheek? Just the cheek. Ugh... Joking haha.... TJ is just not wanting to make Jonah feel jealous.... Maybe. I don't know what's happening.

"Oh Cyrus! I need to talk to you. Alone." Jonah told me.
"Uh okay?" I said confused.
"It's nothing bad TJ ok." Jonah said.

TJ nodded as he was still eating his sandwich. Jonah motioned me into the kitchen and hid somewhere TJ couldn't see. I got confused really fast.

"Cyrus-"
"Before you say anything, you need to get one thing clear." I said a little strict. "You are not getting in the way of me and TJ. He barley got in the way of us."

"All I wanted to say is that I miss you. I miss us. You know Jyrus?" Jonah said.

I rolled my eyes then looked down. I started to remember good memories of Jyrus.... It struck me so hard.

Without thinking I looked up and kissed Jonah. Yeah I know.... I'm not being loyal to TJ, but he doesn't need to know.

"Woah. Cyrus." Jonah said pushing me off.
"I'm sorry.... I didn't know what wa-"
"It's okay Cy. To be honest I missed your kisses." Jonah smiled.

Damn it. That dimpled smile! It's so freaking cute! Shit..... TJ. Ugh! I don't know what I'm feeling anymore.

"We should probably go back so TJ doesn't get suspicious." I said.
"Right." Jonah replied.

We walked back towards TJ who was just sitting in the couch using on his phone. It doesn't shock me. I think that's all he does when I'm not with him.

"We're back." I said.
"He-" TJ stopped. "Cyrus you look guilty."
"What? I'm not!" I lied.
"Jonah?" TJ looked at him.
"Cyrus." Jonah whispered. "Go kiss him."

I nodded and walked over to TJ. To make it seem like I'm not guilty, I kissed him. I mean it felt nice yeah but Jonah... WHAT AM I SAYING?! STOP CYRUS!

Ugh I hate myself so much....
————————————————
TJ's P.O.V
I don't know what's happening but I know that Cyrus is guilty of something... I mean if he kissed Jonah, I'd be fine with it.... After all, I did kiss Daniel one time so whoops. Cyrus doesn't need to know that heh...

"I have no idea what just happened." I admitted.
"Good." Jonah replied. "I'm gonna get going."
"Bye." Me and Cyrus said at the same time.

As Jonah walked out of the door and closed it, I looked at Cyrus. I wanna know what happened while Jonah was talking to him.

"Cyrus, please tell me what happened." I told him.
"Promise me you won't get mad." He replied.
"I promise."
"I kissed Jonah..." Cyrus admitted.

I KNEW IT! Does that mean I have to come clean? No secretes.... No more between the two of us.

"Cyrus I have to tell you something." I said.
"Hm? What is it?" He asked.
"I kissed Daniel while we were dating!" I admitted.
"Hm... So I guess we did the same thing just with different people." Cyrus laughed.

I laughed too. Hopefully that doesn't mean we'll break up... I can't lose Cyrus. He means so much to me. Life without him will be a living hell. Well that's school but still!

"That doesn't mean we'll break up right?" He asked.
"No." I smiled.

I kissed him before he could say anything. I didn't want the kiss to end... Sadly the doorbell rang. So Cyrus backed out and got up to open it.

"Jonah you're back?" He said confused.
"You ok?" I asked getting up.

Jonah shook his head while his eyes were about to pop out of his head.

"Cyrus what's happening?" I asked.
"I-I don't know." Cyrus answered.
"Can't you like calm him down or something?" I asked.
"I could, but we'd need to talk in private.... If that's okay with you." He answered.

I nodded as Cyrus took Jonah back to the kitchen. I sat on the couch just playing a game in my phone... Whatever they're talking about must be serious...
——————————
Jonah's P.O.V
Cyrus took me to the kitchen... I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack... Cyrus has helped me through one once before.... I think. I don't know but I can trust him with this.

"Cy... Just got news that my dads out of jail..." I said.
"Wait what?!" Cy asked shocked.
"He got out last night... the police said it looked like he wanted to be somewhere in a hurry." I answered.

Cyrus' face got pale as there was pounding against the door.

"DONT OPEN IT!" We shouted.

What a twist! Hope you enjoyed! BYE BYE!!!!